My Poor Baby

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
My poor baby has been in hospital :cry: :cry:

She went for her first jab on Monday and before the nurse gave it to her I noticed a purple/red rash on the back of her neck

I asked the nurse to have a look at it and she said it was nothing and still gave her the injection

I left the surgery and within 5 mins the rash was all over her body and she felt really hot

I rushed her to A&E and she was admitted and had to stay the night because she was also refusing her food

Thankfully it was nothing too serious they have said it was an allergic reaction prob to something I have eaten

She's still not 100% and isn't sleeping well but the rash has gone now

Poor Lola ,
At least in hospital they would not have let her out unless they are really sure she was okay. Hope you are okay too :hug:
Get well soon Lola.

Aw sorry to hear this. Did the hospital say the rash definitely wasn't connected to the jabs?

I'm glad she's better now, hope she's back to normal soon :hug:

Hi my daughter had this something to do with whoopiing cough bit - we had to have remaining jabs including mmr in hospital. SHe was very allergic when she was younger (even to balloons, sand and bubbles) but has now grown out of them (she is 5).

Hope all is well. :hug:

Thank you for your replies :hug:

The hospital didn't seem to think it was connected to the jabs but we'll wait and see if it happens again at her next one

I'm really worried though because i hadn't eaten or used anything different :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: Lola's Mummy & Lola :hug: :hug: :hug:
So so glad to hear you're home and the rash has gone, I do hope it was a one off occurence :hug:

Poor baby.
Dan was hospitalized at 2 weeks old with bronchiltis. I know how god awful scary it all is :hug: :hug:
I hope shes 100% better soon hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back