My baby girl is fighting for her life

Thinking of you, really hope she makes a fast recovery I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. Xxx

hugs i hope she gets better soon you should kick off with the doctors!!

oh god how awful sending get well wishes for ur little girl an big hugs to u too xx

Oh my goodness, so so so sorry to read this - every parents worse nightmare. thank goodness you followed your instincts. Shes in the best place now and i'm praying she makes a full and quick recovery.

Lots and lots of positve thoughts xxxx

Thinking of you all - very scary time! Hope she makes a speedy recovery xx

Oh gosh, thinking of you. I hope your little girl is better and home soon :hugs: xx

Oh honey, sending all the healing that I can right now to your precious baby girl, and to you as well, you must be going through hell, but well done for following your instincts, stupid bloody gp's always get it wrong.

Massive hugs to you and yours right now x x x

Jesus, and to think we put our lives in their hands, truly disgusting.

Thinking of you all and praying for a speedy recovery. Xxxxx

Thinking of you all and praying for a speedy recovery for your little princess x x

:hugs:

Thinking of you and wishing your little girl a speedy recovery

XX

So sorry to hear this. Sending you and your family lots of positive thoughts for a speedy recovery.
Thank goodness she has such a fantastic mum, who knew to trust her own instinct. Well done.

Oh my goodness!!!!

I am really sorry to read this, thinking of you and wishing for a speedy recovery xx

Omg. So sorry to hear this. I hope she pulls through. Can't believe the gps missed it. Hope you and your family stay strong esp Lo and the next we hear of you will be good news xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Will say a prayer for you all. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Hi hun
3Weeks ago my nephew was diagnosed with meningitis after being misdiagnosed 4times by 3different doctors and a pharmacist who said it was hayfever. He went a week without any treatment, and he was in hospital a week, with in 24hrs of being in hospital and being given a drip and a massive dose of antibiotics you could see a huge improvement!! Please keep faith, the hospital can do brilliant things these days my nephew is now almost back to his normal self, will have my fingers crossed for you.
Sending lots of love and best wishes xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

God hun u poor thing must be going through hell. If its any consolation at all I had menegitis very bad wen I was younger I was in intensive care for months and nearly died but I'm fine and healthy and normal (well ish lol)
Sending massive massive hugs to you and pray she makes a speedy recovery x x x
Stay strong and positive. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back