Muscle's Mummy Diary ..

I know its crazy! 1 in 10 days!! It has absolutely flown by..it's crazy how fast it goes isn't it! Yeah since she got into properly eating solids her reflux has totally gone! Couldn't believe it. She was like a different baby and could come off the omeprazole and carobel thickener and now she even has her bedtime bottle lay flat in her cot! I am so so thankful it went xxx

I know. I feel with Carter it went by faster because I have two and I work more than I did when it was jus Jackson. My mat leave went in quicker too and I had longer off lol. But it's mad how much you start to find they aren't a baby anymore. They'll always be our babies.

That's fantastic. Carter was same he's been off meds for ages but prob about 8m when weaning fully took off. He's only on 2 bottles a day now but if he had his way he'd have hs normal amount. HV thinks it's a good idea to cut it as he's just eating as normal and the milk. He's not lost weight since stopping the milk so I'll see how we go. Once GP stop the neocate we will move to alt milk.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back