Muscle's Mummy Diary ..

russellmuscle

Reaction score
:wave:

Thought it was about time I made this up, even though I never have enough time right now to be on here but the longer I leave it the longer it will be.

If your just using in, I'm Claire, or muscle! I'm 21 and I am from Glasgow :) been with OH for eight years this year and ive just given birth to our first baby on 9th January 2013 at term plus 13! He weighed 7lbs 3oz and was born at 4:26am, following a 9 hour labour in total.

If your wantin to catch up please follow the links:

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/ttc-journals/230643-muscles-ttc-diary.html
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/pregnancy-journals/239093-muscles-pregnancy-diary.html

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/bir...82-jackson-derek-agnew-09-january-2013-a.html

Jackson is now just over two weeks old and already is my little bright button :) I love being a mummy and can't wait to see how the rest of this journey pans out.

Will add pics when I get round to it although there are a couple in my pregnancy journal and birth story in the meantime.

Can't wait to meet all the new mummies :)!

Love, Claire

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi claire and Jackson!!!! Looking forward to catching up and seeing ur beautiful pics. isn't it just the best feeling ever?! I love every second. Even the tired ones!! :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Yay!

Welcome to mummyhood sweetie, it's the best (she says having been up at 5am for the past three mornings :lol:)

Look forward to finally seeing some piccies of your little man..

xxxxxx

Hi girls

Got the health visitor tomorrow for the first time. I'm keen to see what munchkin weighs, oh balanced him on the cooking scales and he was roughly eight and a half pound so not bad, he's such a wee chub.

This is him just now, lying next to me. He didn't go down after his feed despite me bathing him in his bed time bubble bath and bath set, gave him a feed. He has decided he's having some awake time..

xxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
He's just so scrummy! How are you feeling? Xxxx

Hi hunni...just canme over here thinking about atarting a mummy journal and pleased to see u here :) Jackson is so cute!! Being a mummy is amazing isnt it! Zach has HV coming today too so will see what the little chunk weighs! :) xxx

So HV is just away, Jackson is now 8lbs and 10 1/2 oz - my little man has made a good weight gain. HV is happy with how everything was and how he was feeding so today has been a good result :)

xxxxxx

Last edited:

Thanks! I'm okay, just getting over the tired stages I think lol, before Jackson I was a total bed lover so it's took time adjusting but other than that I'm really good thanks.

How are you & your little one ? xxxxx

Hi hunni...just canme over here thinking about atarting a mummy journal and pleased to see u here :) Jackson is so cute!! Being a mummy is amazing isnt it! Zach has HV coming today too so will see what the little chunk weighs! :) xxx

Hey love!

Yes I eventually made one and got it out the way now it's just finding time to update it lol, if I'm not feeding Jackson I'm tidying up after him or making his feeds so it's all go still.

How is Zach getting on? How was the HV today?

xxxxxx

aww your little man is so handsome. congratulations. I was the same and really loved my sleep - the best thing about weekends were a lye in and an afternoon nap (dreams) you soon get used to it xx

aww your little man is so handsome. congratulations. I was the same and really loved my sleep - the best thing about weekends were a lye in and an afternoon nap (dreams) you soon get used to it xx

Thanks love, I have been sleeping till about 12 lol, as Jackson goes back down after each feed normally then I get up and I have enough energy through out the day. I can't sleep when he sleeps there's always stuff that needs done. But I'm getting the hang of the sleeping.

xxxxxx

Hey love!

Yes I eventually made one and got it out the way now it's just finding time to update it lol, if I'm not feeding Jackson I'm tidying up after him or making his feeds so it's all go still.

xxxxxx

I know i hardly get the time to get on here now!! I miss pf!! Lol. I know what u mean...when they are aleeping there is too much to do! My house is a pigsty! Haha. Zach is getting on really well...love him so much!! :) HV was fine...my little piglet is 10lb 2oz now!!!! Omg! Xxx

Hey love!

xxxxxx

I know i hardly get the time to get on here now!! I miss pf!! Lol. I know what u mean...when they are aleeping there is too much to do! My house is a pigsty! Haha. Zach is getting on really well...love him so much!! :) HV was fine...my little piglet is 10lb 2oz now!!!! Omg! Xxx

Omg you have a little chunk lol! How cute! Jackson is still quite slim but his wee thighs are starting to get chubby what are you feeding Zach are you ff or bf? xxxxx

Thanks! I'm okay, just getting over the tired stages I think lol, before Jackson I was a total bed lover so it's took time adjusting but other than that I'm really good thanks.

How are you & your little one ? xxxxx

that Brill. You do get used a it quite quick I found

At first I felt a little deflated, but now things are picking up. Hope you and daisy grace are doing good xxxx

I know bless him! He doesnt look chunky though. Lol. How long is Jackson? Zach is 54.5cm! We started bf, then I combi fed as Zach wouldnt latch properly so I expressed.....this lasted 2 weeks and I wasnt getting much anymore and now we are ff. What r u doing? xxx

I know bless him! He doesnt look chunky though. Lol. How long is Jackson? Zach is 54.5cm! We started bf, then I combi fed as Zach wouldnt latch properly so I expressed.....this lasted 2 weeks and I wasnt getting much anymore and now we are ff. What r u doing? xxx

How rude, Jackson wasn't measured! I didn't know he was to! I'll ask next week.

We are ff, he takes SMA gold. I didn't attempt bf I didn't want to express and wanted oh to be included with the feeding but that's pointless now as Jackson spits the milk over oh, he only feeds properly for me, little cheeky chops.

The little pic in your ticker, Jackson sleeps with the same one, I love it. It's great for wrapping them in and it's lovely and soft. I tried to use his grow bag last night as he's big enough for it but it was a pain getting him in and out for feeds and changing, too much hassle, it'll probably be better when he's sleeping all night lol. Silly mummy xxxx

Be interesting to see how long jackson is. :) thats fair enough hun...my Oh was quite happy that he could help feed too! :) aww its a lovely blanket i love it!!! So does Zach :) aww i was thinking of trying that soon as Z is big enough now too but ues can imagine it being a hassle. Xxxx

Be interesting to see how long jackson is. :) thats fair enough hun...my Oh was quite happy that he could help feed too! :) aww its a lovely blanket i love it!!! So does Zach :) aww i was thinking of trying that soon as Z is big enough now too but ues can imagine it being a hassle. Xxxx

Yeah if he kept his legs straight enough to get measured lol, he's like a wee turtle arms and legs tight in, I think he thinks he's still in the womb.

Yes it is a hassle I realised after him getting up for feeds twice, I thought nah this ain't gonna work right now, it kept him toastie though he likes his arms out when he sleeps.

How are you doing?

xxxxxx

Jackson is just beautiful hun, he sounds like a very well behaved baby!! Enjoy him :lol: :lol: they grow so quickly!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back