Move over Stork....

Bella2

Reaction score
'cos Cupid brought me a :bfp:!!!! :love::love::love::love:

It's official ladies, took another test this morning and got my darkest line yet, not as dark as control yet but hoping it will be in next couple of days. Just went to take a pic and camera battery is low tsk! (Camera says no) so will get one up for you later.

Have bought a heart shaped box to put the test in, going to give it to OH tonight as we're having a candle-lit dinner at home. Can't believe it, really thought this wasn't my month as didn't get symptoms at all until at least 10dpo. Was so sure I was out me & OH had been making arrangements to climb Scafell pike at easter, guess that's now out! Also had a relaxed month unlike last month which I think helped :) Current symptoms are major bloatedness, night sweats, tiredness and sore boobies.

Just wanted to say thank you so so much to all you lovely girlies for all your help and support over the last few months, part of me doesn't want to move on to tri 1 as have made some great friends here :friends:will def be popping back in to see how you're all doing, really hope the BFPs continue this month and you all come and join me in tri 1 very soon. Lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust:to you all x x x x

Oh Bella, I'm so happy for you :yay:

Biggest congrats ever my darling & very happy valentines day indeed :love: :stork: :love:

xxxx

:yay: Congratulations hunny, im so happy for you and your OH. Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months with a very sticky bean :yay: x x

Wow! Happy Valentines indeed! ;) :yay:

Fantastic news hun, so chuffed for you! x x

Congrats hun, I've been waiting for you to post! Made up for you!!!!!

thank you girls! :friends: Now have to finish getting ready for work, how on earth am I actually going to get any work done today? There'll be lots of clockwatching methinks :oooo: x x x

aww bella, so happy for you, have fun tonight.

xxx

Congratulations bella! What a lovely way to surprise OH !! I bet your so excited! Xx

What a wonderful Valentines Day gift for your hubby! Amazing news, massive congrats!

Wishing you a H&H pregnancy and enjoy Tri1 xxx

That is soooo lovely to be able to present that to your OH on Valentine's day awww!! Congrats lovely lady and here's to a sticky H&H 9 months :yay:
xxx

Mega congrats!!! :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Enjoy your Valentines evening!!!!!!

xx

What a lovely valentine's day pressie!!! Huge congratulations hun :yay: :love: :hug: hopefully we'll all join you in tri 1 one of these days xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back