Top of the morning to you all!!

Melly+2

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all of you lovely ladies in TTC and sending out baby dust to you all for this month, hope its your month ladies lots a Love to you all :hug:

morning chick!!!

how are you today?

**PLEASE CHUCK A BUCKET OF STICKY BABY DUST AT ME MEL**

Hey MissGobby, im ok ta lovey hows you today, oh and by the way heres a pressie

*throws a big bucket of baby dust* There you go hun :hug:

erm...Mel....i hope it was STICKY baby dust?? :wink:

im not to bad thanks - bit tired but feeling very positive in myself for some reason today?!? :lol:

:hug:

How very dare me, heres some glue for you hun, Glad your feeling positive, i am too a fiver just fell out of my bag how greats that :cheer:

ooow the money fairy visited you too? I found a pound under my settee!

Hehe i used to have a pair of trousrs that used to create free money for me i loved it :lol:

hehe. I love it when you find money and have no idea where its come from. :cheer:

I feel right up and down today.
Im really happy for every one with BFP's but i feel like the oldy of the TTC part lol. Theres hardly any one on this section that were here when i 1st started TTC. Not that i want to hold people back, i wanna join every one in 1st tri :cry:

jenna said:
hehe. I love it when you find money and have no idea where its come from. :cheer:

I feel right up and down today.
Im really happy for every one with BFP's but i feel like the oldy of the TTC part lol. Theres hardly any one on this section that were here when i 1st started TTC. Not that i want to hold people back, i wanna join every one in 1st tri :cry:

It will happen jenna, if it helps ill tell you all bout my friend. She wasnt TTC but never used contraception once and never fell pg in 7 years and all of a sudden she did and she now has a bubba who is nearly 5 months, hope this give you all a bit of hope, it really does show that it can take a long time but in the end it will happen for those who want it. Hoping you get ur BFP soon Jenna and all of you other ladies too :hug:

I know it will happen. Its just the long wait, it will be worth it in the end. But you never think it will take time, you just assume it will happen stright away. And the longer it takes the more you stress yourself out and the longer it will take... people have told me so many stories of people giving up and when theyve stopped worrying and stressing theyve got there BFP stright away. Even people in my family have. But its easier said than done.

:doh: :hug:

sunshinestars said:
hiya miss g any news yet... :hug:

Hey SSS - i got a BFN suprise, suprise, but im feeling really positive and happy today for some reason - may be becuase the sun is shining and Danny is home tonight on a long weekend? i was expecting a BFN to be honest hun so just got to wait for AF to arrive now! :roll: how are you?

Hey Mel - thanks for the glue *puts glue all over herself from top to toe and runs through the baby dust*

how is everyone today?

sorry your feeling down Jenna hun - but it will happen babes soon :hug:

MissGobby said:
sunshinestars said:
hiya miss g any news yet... :hug:

Hey SSS - i got a BFN suprise, suprise, but im feeling really positive and happy today for some reason - may be becuase the sun is shining and Danny is home tonight on a long weekend? i was expecting a BFN to be honest hun so just got to wait for AF to arrive now! :roll: how are you?

Hey Mel - thanks for the glue *puts glue all over herself from top to toe and runs through the baby dust*

how is everyone today?

sorry your feeling down Jenna hun - but it will happen babes soon :hug:
I wish i knew what you were feeling hun but i can honestly say i dont but all i can give is my support and hugs when you need them, it must be easier said then done hun but i hope to god you get a bfp soon, all of you xx :hug:

Thats quite ok and if any of you need to talk im here, i might not understand what your going through but im more then welcome to offer an ear and help in anyway i can, i feel guilty i dont post more in here tbh i dont mean to not to at all i just dont think, i do care thoguh :hug:

Thanks MissG :hug: . On the + side i bought some clothes in the Dorothy perkins sale and i fit in a size 12 pair of pants! There ace aswell! :cheer:

mornin to you all..

i tested agen this morning got a BFN but got some AF pains so hopefully AF is on her way, il be lookin forward to it this time at least i know i can start tryin agen :)

sorry you got a BFN miss g

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back