Move over Stork....

Congratulations hun. I'm really pleased for you xxx

Congratulations Hun!!:pompom:

Enjoy your special night tonight!

xx

Congratulations, what a wonderful valentines surprise for your OH. Heres to a happy healthy 9 months xxx

WOW what a fantastic day to get your BFP!!!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months

Aw....Huge congratulations to you.... That is a great idea what your going to do to announce it to OH, It would be amazing to be able to do that hunni. Aw so pleased for you.... Amy xxx

I hope you've charged your camera battery so you get a picture of the OH's face when he opens the box!! Congratulations, have a happy 9 months x

:love::love::love:Wow - congratulations!!!! Have a fantastic evening - - we willbe all waiting for an update on his reaction!!

Oooh what a great way to tell him, congratulations!!!

/agree with the camera bit, get that camera charged and take a photo of your OH's reaction! :lol:
Congratulations and I wish you all the best :) Have a lovely night! xx

Congratulations, hope you had a great night xx

Last edited:
thanks girls for all your lovely responses :)

Well OH was over the moon last night, I laid the table with lots of candles and once he sat down I gave him the box with the test inside, I put loads of tissue paper in there so it was well hidden. He was truly suprised, said he hadn't suspected a thing! Had a really lovely romantic evening, was great for me to finally be able to tell someone :love: not made our minds up yet if we're going to say anything to our families, although the likelihood is that we will keep it to ourselves for a while especially after my previous MC in November. Just going to go with the flow and keep everything crossed for an extra sticky bean! x x x

:yay: :love: :yay:

Sooooo glad you had a wonderful evening, am really happy & excited for your lil bean my lovely, your both be amazing parents

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back