one of those days

Amanda W

Reaction score
Love how people moan that they are so tired because their kids woke up once in the night,well the thing is you have the baby's dad there 24/7 where as i don't and i do everything for my child i don't have someone who i can swap nighttime wake up calls.its the same for me every day every single min and then when i say ''im tired'' people are like ''stop complaining'' to be honest im not complaining... like i said before having Alisha is the best thing that has ever happened to me she is my whole wide world that little girl,just gets me how people moan and go on on that there tired but when i say it its a whole different story...they don't even know the meaning of being tired...try being a single mummy and then say it...pppfffttt :wall2::wall2:

I think it is difficult for people to understand if they've not been through it :(

This is my second time round! Alfie's dad kicked us out when he was 8 months old and Stanley's dad left when I was pregnant. My sister says she is like a single parent because her fiancé works till 7 BUT she has him the in the evenings weekend for at least moral support if nothing else!!

I think unless you are left 24/7 with a baby (or two in my case) then it is difficult to understand sometimes the enormity of the situation.

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

thanks hun feel much better now thanks

I feel it big time,
baby is a week old doesnt settle well at night and although im staying at my mums for until hopefully weekend i cant help but cry when she does at night. Its soo frustrating x

In any case its absolutely worth it because these little creatures is the best things in the world and I can't imagine not to spend every minute with them. I'm agree that only single moms have the right to be tired and I think that is not tiredness but they only want a little time for themselves :)

Well I hope you can help my situation. I dont know if you read my thread...but im offering my full support to my pregnant ex gf and she is having none of it :( i tried on two occasions to reconcile and be friends but she said no. i thought she would at least take the support from me! but she hasnt. i left her cos she pushed me away and resented me for the pregnancy. cos she alredi has a child with someone else. i dont understand how she is going through pregnancy alone. or at least offered to talk more. i got her a giftcard for maternity clothe and texted asking how SHE is. not just about the baby. but shes having none of me. its a shame :( i always offer help when i text bt she never takes it. shes 5 months pregnant! help :( we have talked more this past few weeks bt no mention of relationship. as you have gone through pregnancy alone...can you help me on either what i should do or how shes feeling. for the full picture read my thread :) thsnks

Hijacking or what!

I'm a single Mum and I know how you feel, knackered knackered knackered. My sisters friend doesn't work and has a full time nanny and she's always exhausted! Oh and she has a doting husband grrrrrr

Im bloody nakered!!! Xx

tapatalking x

i cant remember what it feels like to NOT be tired lol

I know this feeling well, im 5 months into bf with my first he hasnt slept through one night, now im going back to work in 6wks :( hes now teething so we are up every hour n half. Then my partner works away 2 days a week so im doing night shifts on my own as well as day, then on my own when he works away, if i hear someone say im tired because their lo woke once, id love to say try been up every 2hrs then say yr tired grrr, hands up to u hun for being on your own xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back