Hormones

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Mine seem to be in overdrive at the moment, example one... DH went to his usual gym work out yesterday evening, he normally gets home at 7.30pm which is when I have dinner ready, well last night it got to 7.40pm and he was not back.... by 7.45pm I was looking for him in the upstairs window.... by 7.50pm I was cuddling the cat crying asking her where he was..... by 7.55pm I was in floods of tears convinced that something terrible had happened and I would never see him again :shock:....... at 8.05pm he comes jogging round the corner........ he is then greeted by his tear stained wife standing in the door where he got a slap followed by a hug followed by a "where the hell were you, dont ever do that again" ... turns out he was having a work out with one of the trainers and lost track of the time ...:shock::shock::shock:

example two, sat hear at work listening to Will Young's Evergreen on the radio and I just want to cry.... I dont even like Will Young!! :wall2:

My periods may not be working as they should but there is no doubting my hormones are working just fine!!

Yikes! Crazy lady on the loose! :lol:

Nah, sounds like me on most evenings :oooo:

Hormones are very important afterall so i suppose there is the good news, maybe not so good for your poor hubby :)

The other day my OH said the microwave meal i loving made for him needed to go back for a couple of mins so i had a tant and threw it in the bin.

Strange creatures us women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back