mood swings

Mike

Reaction score
omg, her mood swings are kicking in. i just spent an hour with her watching her trying to paint her toe nails.

well that was fun. lol

worse to come i suppose. better get used to it. lol

Welcome to pregnant life! Lol! They do get better I promise but I found the first trimester was the absolute worst! My poor OH! I'm lucky he's so laid back! My biggest challenge was trying to decide what I wanted to eat in a restaurant and then proceeding to have a breakdown when I couldn't choose! Bear with it and just be there for her x

The other week everything irritated me, he even breathed to loud :lol:

Rósa;1612855 said:
The other week everything irritated me, he even breathed to loud :lol:

:rotfl: haha, glad im not the only one!!!

I started off very moody in the beginning and he quickly learned not to take the bait and just ignore me... Throughout the rest of my pregnancy I ws fine, the mood swings have only just come back now the little man has arrived! I have had to apologise to him in advance and tell him to just ignore me and not to take it to heart. I know I'm in the wrong but I just can't help myself...

Just try and be patient and don't take it too personally...good luck xxx

its now like living with jekle and hyde.
i have seen my wife go from being all nice, having a laugh, then all of a sudden start going off on one then start crying.
wow..........she aint the type to cry so it really had me stunned.

better get used to it.

well tonight she has had a full body massage to try get her to relax cos at the minute everything is a big deal to her. now she seems to be the girl i married.

hopefully that should last a few days..........please please give me a few days!!!!!lol

:rotfl: this post has made me laugh so much have to feel for the men I got so wracked the other day coz my daughter was looking at the tv I actually squealed like a toddler that was having a tantrum stomped my foot and told my husband it wasn't fair and he could deal with it :rotfl: ova something as stupid as that feel a right wally looking back and totally not like me lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been awful with this and talk about bossy and thats not me - my OH has taken it all in his stride says its just the pregnancy doing it - bless him x

I feel more sorry for my daughter! She's gotta put up with the mood swings more than OH!!

I feel more sorry for my daughter! She's gotta put up with the mood swings more than OH!!

It's so weird you put that I had the worst mood swings yesterday and poor DD got the worst of it!

Awe! Bless them! Then again i moaned at my DD the other day for going up the stairs too slowly haha! Bless her!! X

Awe! Bless them! Then again i moaned at my DD the other day for going up the stairs too slowly haha! Bless her!! X

I'm always having ago at lace for getting in my way! Lol I bet she can't wait for little man to arrive just so I don't have ago at her!! I do feel bad bless her :(

8 weeks down, only another 32 to go. i think im going to rent a lil flat somewhere as my home away from home.
she was having a go at me this morning when she was getting ready for work. she couldnt find her make up bag, and obviously that was my fault. lol, what the fek do i want with her make up bag........(no jokes please, thats so obvious, lol)

i no i didnt touch it, she no's i never touched it and because she was getting so stressed out, she started crying. its horrible seeing her like that.

she was the same yessterday. hense the massage.
well i suppose that never worked.

oh well, im getting used to it now. we better not have a mc. i dont want to put up with this for nothing. lol
last mc was horrible, really hard to accept what had happend.
all is looking very good. but the amount of mood swings she has i'd say she was carrying twins!!!

fingers crossed.

Lol!! Poor u I don't remember being that swinging lol!! She will calm down all the hormones are up immune air for the first 12 -15 weeks then they dip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back