Hormonal

Sal88

Reaction score
I can't handle my mood swings!! My emotions are all over the place and it keeps getting worse, anyone else like this?!

I cry most times I turn the telly on or read a book. I get angry at the silliest things. I cried yesterday because my OH didn't fancy eating the lasagne I'd made...LOL I worry about things aswell, things I really shouldn't care about.

Please tell me I'm not alone!

xx

I cried before cos they'd made Marley & me into a film lol.
I was horrible yesterday though just really snappy, but it was a full moon too haha.
My joints feel tight though, like my knees are really sore, you're about the same as me Sal, anything similar?
xx

I was at my most hormonal during the x factor - and ended up sobbing weekly!!

Its normal and you just have to laugh at yourself (afterwards, at the time you seem to think its the most rational reaction in the world!)

The other one that gets me is books, I will sob my socks off at a good story line at the moment!!

I'm crying at everything . . even the railway children last week . . proper tears . . .it's okay when I'm at home - but if I around someones house - how embarrassing!!

julie x

Yeah I am the same. I spend a lot if the time fighting back tears that have come for no reason. I have also become really paranoid and worrying about things that will never happen.

It's definitely not just you who is hormonal.

Yeah I think it's normal. I cried the other day when I was writing takeaway list for me and my mates and my friend Andy took the paper off me to write it. That made me cry. Ridiculous.

Yep it's completely normal and I symapthise. I feel like I have constant PMT at the moment, am a nightmare to live with am just soooo moody and getting really stroppy at the silliest of things. The other day someone posted something on here that I didn't really agree with and I posted a really bitchy reply and totally OTT, I didn't mean it and felt a bit :oops: after reading it. I am sure everyone understands you though, can't wait til it settles down a bit.

Yep it's completely normal and I symapthise. I feel like I have constant PMT at the moment, am a nightmare to live with am just soooo moody and getting really stroppy at the silliest of things. The other day someone posted something on here that I didn't really agree with and I posted a really bitchy reply and totally OTT, I didn't mean it and felt a bit :oops: after reading it. I am sure everyone understands you though, can't wait til it settles down a bit.

Lol, it's funny seeing what we all get so upset about but at the time it's always very upsetting :) I cried during dancing on ice this evening :lol:

xx

I cried when my boyfriend was on the wrong train platform and didnt pick up his phone.. ha ha I said he was being insensitive!!! :lol:

Its normal and gives me a great excuse to get my own way!! :lol:

xx

Can you beat this?

I got home today and the dog had peed and crapped all over the floor. This was before my husband got home from college. He apparently felt that putting newspaper over it was sufficient and then went to bed (yes, he had been up for 17 hours but still).

So, I came in from work and promptly nearly threw up at the stink in the house. Then while I was cleaning up, the other dog barged me out of the way so he could run into the kitchen and put his head in the bin.

So I promptly yelled at the dog, threw the mop across the room and burst into floods of tears. Andy ran downstairs thinking someone had died. :lol: Cried for about 10 minutes :shock:

:shock: Hormonal? Me?

(ps - fortunately husband was very understanding and has not as yet had me committed)

aww man thats bad :( (for your emotions i mean)
the other week after a hospital appointment G dropped me at home, i opened the back door and there was wee and poop in the kitchen (at least she makes it to the laminated floor lol) and i just stood there and cried. G heard me crying as he got back in the car and came running over.
i think dog mess is a good one for triggering hormonal reactions lol.
xx

It's the smell!!!!! Bearing in mind that even pleasant smells make me gag at the moment!

I was proper wretching clearing it up!!! :puke:

Hun you should of made him clean it up!!! Good practice.. lol

x

He did come down and clean it up as I only just started when I burst into tears - and he did say sorry for not doing it. :hug:

He's a good un!

Part of my brain was going 'you are soooo mean - he worked all last night, then went to college all day, cut him some slack!'

I sat on the floor in the bathroom crying and he just came and held me til I stopped and said, don't worry - it's just your hormones it'll all be ok.

I did say sorry when I finally stopped bawling like a 2 year old having a tantrum :oops:

i thought i was fine all day yesterday. I had no pregnancy symptoms at all. So after work i decided to go see my mum and dad and I bet they wished i hadn't have bothered. I was awful. Everything they said, i snapped back at them, even in general conversation. i was such a cow.

When i got home i sat and cried for about 15 mins. I keep crying at all the soaps aswell. Its ridiculous. Really hope i feel better in tri 2. not too long to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back