Mood Swings.....Do you suffer them??

Well, I'm Bipolar so I guess I have to answer "yes" to this one... :rotfl:

But before I had Connie I was just a normal moody woman really, ups and downs, a lot of shouting at that time of the month and sulking.

I used to experience major mood swings. Ive recently read about keeping mood journals to track your cycles, which apparenyly really helps keep on top of them

i found: http://www.moodpanda.com

which lets you keep a cute, colourful simple mood diary, where u rate your mood and it keeps a graphical history, and plots a calendar of your mood as coloured days!

i just use it for fun really, but it could be really useful for you!

hope it helps

Samantha
xxx

Are you talking mood swings when pregnant or mood swings in general... I get moody before a period and after.. so there is only a week out of a month I am 'normalish'. My OH thinks pregnancy and periods are an excuse, but some women are more moody than others and I think we are just changeable creatures. I am very moody and when I have a mad moment my OH says I am like someone with Bi Polar.. I argue I am making up for his lack of changeability and that he could be a psycho due to his lack of conscience and feeling at times..!! Is all fun.. Saying that the other night I was a sobbing wreck.. you know what its like when you are a child and you struggle to breath through crying!! I was there.. it was awful.. my OH said.. 'your only feeling like this because you are 2 and a half months pregnant'... I wanted to slap him, but I didn't.. women are funny creatures xxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back