Hormonal

sally105 said:
i thought i was fine all day yesterday. I had no pregnancy symptoms at all. So after work i decided to go see my mum and dad and I bet they wished i hadn't have bothered. I was awful. Everything they said, i snapped back at them, even in general conversation. i was such a cow.

When i got home i sat and cried for about 15 mins. I keep crying at all the soaps aswell. Its ridiculous. Really hope i feel better in tri 2. not too long to go!!

If its any concelation hun, we are all the same!!!

xxxxx

Is it weird that I'm already like this. The two people I've told face-to-face about being pregnant has brought me to tears, films make me cry at the drop of a hat. And not even weepy bits - any old rubbish!

I cried earlier because it occurred to me that this time next year we'd have a baby (FINGERS CROSSED!!!)

I cried because the cats stole the wool from the crochet I was doing :lol:

I cried because hubby said "oh my god I've got another 8 months of this" when I was saying how irritating it was that I was hungry and didn't fancy any of the food we had - I didn't have any cravings. I was in absolute floods there. Crazy woman or what!!!

It's nice though, it reminds me I'm pregnant. The sickness hasn't been so bad today so I was of course fearing the worst... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back