Moan again!! Sorry

Bek234

Reaction score
I bet everyone is sick of hearing me moan!
I can't sleep for longer than an hour because of my hip! :( I've got a headache 80% of the time and my hair and skin have gotten worse! I've got dandruff now too!
I don't know how much more I can take! I'm crying most days cus I'm so fed up! I'm trying to get out and about but it's difficult when I cant walk far and even sitting for so long hurts so I don't like to be at other people's houses. And feel like people are staring at me cus I'm so massive!! :(

I wish I knew when she was coming then I think I could accept the wait a bit more.

sorry for yet again another moan! xx

Tapatalking. X

Awww hun, feel for you. it is all a waiting game unfortunately, how about long bath soaks, swimming , does that help at all? Treat yourself to a pregnancy massage ??
I have been using tiger balm, safe in pregnancy and after a bath it really helps me (few weeks behind you i Know)
will all be worth it!hang in there xxxxx

Bek we all love a good moan so dont be sorry!!!

I no its hard :( wish we new the definite dates :(

Do u have anymore hosp appointments or anything or just the normal MW and sit and wait???

Consultant wants to see me on my due date, but have no idea what for,might just be to see how ive got on since my last reduced movement. No talk of induction or anything tho soooo :s could be a waste of a journey!

Seriously thinking of just asking my MW on thurs about a sweep lol. I no she probs wouldnt do it but its hurting every time he moves now its like hes bruising my insides!

:hugs: big hug hun, try not to get upset.. i no the days are dragging but even if we go overdue (god help anyone that comes anywhere near me if i do) we will have our babies 4 weeks MAX!!!!! xxx

Awww hun, feel for you. it is all a waiting game unfortunately, how about long bath soaks, swimming , does that help at all? Treat yourself to a pregnancy massage ??
I have been using tiger balm, safe in pregnancy and after a bath it really helps me (few weeks behind you i Know)
will all be worth it!hang in there xxxxx

I can't swim with my hip, it did feel good to be in the water thou, last time i was just walking and it helped a bit while i was in there...but ill feel stupid on my own, I really do feel like a whale!
What's tiger balm for? Xx

Tapatalking. X

Bek we all love a good moan so dont be sorry!!!

I no its hard :( wish we new the definite dates :(

Do u have anymore hosp appointments or anything or just the normal MW and sit and wait???

Consultant wants to see me on my due date, but have no idea what for,might just be to see how ive got on since my last reduced movement. No talk of induction or anything tho soooo :s could be a waste of a journey!

Seriously thinking of just asking my MW on thurs about a sweep lol. I no she probs wouldnt do it but its hurting every time he moves now its like hes bruising my insides!

:hugs: big hug hun, try not to get upset.. i no the days are dragging but even if we go overdue (god help anyone that comes anywhere near me if i do) we will have our babies 4 weeks MAX!!!!! xxx

I've only got normal appts left, plus a sweep at 40+2.
I actually wanna turn up at the hospital and demand they induce me! How selfish is that! :(
I bet they will sweep u on ur due date, that's why they are seeing me but as my due date is a Saturday, I'm being seen on the Monday.
I just want her here now, I don't know how ill cope if I go overdue!! :'(
I'm sick of people txing and asking if there's any sign too! I'm 38wks not 41-42!!
I really feel for anyone overdue! And especially people who already have children to look after! I have no idea how they do it! Xxx

Tapatalking. X

its a menthol balm, to massage into aches and pains, gives a real warming soothing effect, has really helped my achy hips , back and legs and helps me sleep at night xx

I know it isn't much comfort but just think you have come so far and you can't have long to go now whatever happens x

its a menthol balm, to massage into aches and pains, gives a real warming soothing effect, has really helped my achy hips , back and legs and helps me sleep at night xx

From anywhere or pharmacy? Ill give it a go xxx

Tapatalking. X

I know it isn't much comfort but just think you have come so far and you can't have long to go now whatever happens x

Thanks I really do keep trying to tell myself this. Dunno why I won't listen.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Oh hun try not to let it get u down, it won't be long at all now and before you know it she will be here! How about busying yourself with some breastfeeding workshops, or any pregnancy yoga or anything? U can do as little or as much as u like.
I'm finding it really difficult to sleep now so trying to nap in the day, but it's not easy as obviously it's still just as uncomfortable! I've been to homebase today to get some stuff for the house that didnt massively need doing, but I'm gonna give myself jobs to do - today I am repairing the tiles in the downstairs loo (they were already painted so going to sand them first), then tomorrow I'm gonna scrubb between the tiles in the upstairs bathroom with a toothbrush and then re-grout! Haha fun times!!!! Xxx

Thanks I really do keep trying to tell myself this. Dunno why I won't listen.
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Oh I know, it's so hard when you feel rubbish or are in pain, or both! We've all been there or will be there at some point so everyone understands :)

Oh hun try not to let it get u down, it won't be long at all now and before you know it she will be here! How about busying yourself with some breastfeeding workshops, or any pregnancy yoga or anything? U can do as little or as much as u like.
I'm finding it really difficult to sleep now so trying to nap in the day, but it's not easy as obviously it's still just as uncomfortable! I've been to homebase today to get some stuff for the house that didnt massively need doing, but I'm gonna give myself jobs to do - today I am repairing the tiles in the downstairs loo (they were already painted so going to sand them first), then tomorrow I'm gonna scrubb between the tiles in the upstairs bathroom with a toothbrush and then re-grout! Haha fun times!!!! Xxx

Cheers, I've baked a cake and watched a chick flick so feeling a bit better. Still feel like cryin thou.

Doctors messed up with my prescription earlier and it's not ready, (again!! I was suppose to have it thurs, fri at latest) so now it's not ready till 5pm tonight. This made me sob in my car and a lady came over and cuddled me through my window hahaha I never felt such a loon!!

These hormones make me feel unstable at times! Dreading the hormones part when baby is actually here :-/

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back