A Big Moan!!!

jennyr1985

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!

I just wanted to have a moan. Some of you may have read my post regarding itching, well I still have it! I need to have regular blood tests to make sure Im ok. This is fine, but I go very faint when I have blood taken. Then, I started with heart palpitations again (I have SVT, but it has happened less and less until now) so I have to go for an ECG next Tuesday to make sure everything is ok. Finally, I get a call from the doctors the day after I had my blood tested to say Im anaemic :( arrrrgggghhh!!

I would be ok, but this has happened all in the same week, and I keep getting down in the dumps (and tired). Sorry about the moan, but they say things happens in threes! :evil: Im meant to be resting and destressing!!yeah right!!!

Anyone else wanting a moan is welcome to!

xxx

(((((((hugs))))))))) Jenny!

Cheer up you're having a baby and just how incredible and wonderful is that!!!! :D

awww hun thats horrid!!

had just been writing you a huge long post rambling on about pregnancy but wiped it out and have settled for a big HUG instead

and the usual, but true, reassuring words: it will sort itself out in the end (which i was told when crying into my washing up last night)

cuddle up
xxx

Hello

Aww i hope everything turns out for you , im sorry youve had a rough week, maybe this weekend will be different.
*hugz* Hope your feeling better next week
Katrina :D

Thankyou for your hugs everyone, I will give you all a hug back ((((hugs)))) :D

I know having the baby is the best thing ever, and I really can't wait to hold it in my arms. Oh God!!Im getting emotional again! Thanks to those who listened to my moan.

To pips- Thanks, I know it will be ok, I think we all go through something like this at some point xx

Love Jenny

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back