Wee Moan....

Preggers123

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

How r we all doing? Ok wee moan from me today :( I am now 31 weeks preggers, baby boy bouncing around like mad which is great but I feel bluch!!!

Back to feeling sick and wobbly alot of the time again and I seem to need to eat every hour on the hour and a couple of times during the nite which means that I am knackered when I get up :( Anyone else feeling like this? How r u coping with it?? I've got a little heartburn and a sore back but the sicky feeling if the worst thing for me I can cope wi the rest!!

I've got 5 weeks left to work and not sure how I'm gonna do it!! LOL

Hi hun,

Just noticed this. I'm not really feeling sick but I am waking up really hungry, the acid indigestion is so bad now I'm finding hard to eat but I'm really hungry.

Hope this isn't what the next 9 weeks will be like.

x x x x

Hi I'm starting to feel a little more delicate too - lots of peeing in the night, some headaches, lower back pain and needing to rest up more often! Mustn't grumble though as ive had it quite easy throughout so shouldn't really complain that I've only got a few niggles at this stage! x

I think it must be around 30 weeks that all the little niggles really hit hard and we begin to feel so uncomfortable! I've had terrible indigestion and acid, terrible sleep and restless legs. Have also felt faint on a few ocasions lately - doc checked my blood pressure on Mon and it was on the low side of normal which she said is to be expected in late pregnancy. She said I definitely need to eat little and often to avoid feeling faint xx

Aww i can totally sympathise as i sit here in bed at 3.18am eating cereal!

I know what you mean about work too - ive only got 3 weeks left but im really struggling now. Even the walk to work is killing me. I feel so huge aswell. I was just under ten and half stone before i got pregnant and now im 13!!! x

Im starting to really feel it now.. im either 30 weeks today or 32+3 and the heartburn is driving me mad. Even gaviscon is barely working anymore. Getting more uncomfy and peeing lots.. :( ah well not to long to go!

Im starting to really feel it now.. im either 30 weeks today or 32+3 and the heartburn is driving me mad. Even gaviscon is barely working anymore. Getting more uncomfy and peeing lots.. :( ah well not to long to go!

Yeah it's a sad day when the Gaviscon stops working!! I think our bodies must just become immune to it after overdosing for so long, lol xx

also - i didnt realise the sickness was going to come back :-s i keep waking up in the night feeling sick because im so hungry! x

Thanks guys pleased that its not just me!! i never realised that i wld feel this sick again!! But eating little n often is working i dont feel quite so wobbly!! Which is a great help, cant wait for matty leave :)

So glad it's not just me either. I think it's the peeing at night that does it for me as I seem to be awake for about an hour afterwards (as you can tell it's 04:34 am lol) and the not being able to get comfy anywhere so just feel so lathargic all the time.

I just want the next 9 weeks to roll on but on the other hand don't want it to either. Aaarrgghhh. Lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back