Just a moan

Simoneh00

Reaction score
I keep telling myself not to moan, that I'm lucky to have gotten this far etc etc but today I really can't help it!
I have back cramp which goes into my pelvis and it's been coming and going since about 2am. I need to pee constantly, even when there literally cannot be any pee left in there. My tummy keeps cramping then i gotta run to the loo (TMI sorry) and I'm having loads of discharge! Yeah I feel super sexy today :lol:
I just feel different today. Although this is probably not helped by the fact that the kids' dad moved away to Ireland today and decided to have a total heart to heart on the phone with me last night. :( Really didn't need it as I was hormonal enough after watching Eastenders!

Sorry for moaning guys, just one of those days and I really wanna meet my wee man!

oh hun :hug:

no advice just sending you lots of :hug::hug::hug:xxxx

:hug:Aww hunny, your sounding quite fed up

I think its perfectly fine to moan! Im still a few weeks behind you but the past few days Ive been walking around the house feeling sorry for myself with cramping and back ache and its not fun :(

I really hope things speed up for you and your little man will be here before you know it! xx

Awe Hun you have the right to moan I had to stop myself
making a mw appt today coz my back is killin me and was after some advice on my
hips and pains ect and I'm only 25 weeks pregnant - I'm gonna be sooooo moany when I get to yur stage :) you have every right to have a good moan now and then x

i was pretty emotional after Eastenders too, i had to hide myself from Liam because i was so embarrassed!

Babes i can hear you - i have had to stop myself moaning all day! Lots of walking in this heat and i just feel constantly pooped - can't imagine being at your stage in this heat, added all the emotional stress it sounds like your under. It won't be long now though hun and your have your little man in your arms xxx

i was pretty emotional after Eastenders too, i had to hide myself from Liam because i was so embarrassed!

Me too!! I get so weepy watching babies being born, even if it is on eastenders lol!!

And yes, you have every right to moan. It's bloody hard work this growing a human lark! I defo do my fair share. And when I start, hubby takes the piss saying, "well it is hard to look after a pregnant woman you know" and "I hope you've got my packed lunch ready in case this baby comes!" lol

Aww hun, I feel different today as well like a feeling that baba might come today but then again maybe not :( think it's probs just your body telling you it's ready for labour etc. No reason why you can't moan hehe :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back