MMR JAB...

Dee1985

Reaction score
hi i have just had letter through the post Dior has got to get the mmr jab in a week, any advice? i no nothing about it?
what side affects will Dior have? will they be similer to when they get there first 3 loads of jabs when there first born? i need to no if she will be a bit poorly or have a temperature so i can take her on the fri so i can stay with her for the week end as il be in work all week..

also were do they jab her? is it 2 in the leg?

any advice would be great x x

hi ya im not really sure i got a feeling it goes in the bum tho lol!! im sure it is just the 1 jab to

i dont know if B will be having his so i will find out more wen it gets to the time and have seen the doc!!

I cant remember where Jess got hers but I dont think it was on the bum, thats not to say that other practices dont do it that way. So many people dont get it done these days that for me, it was more important to get her immunised. For me, the risks didnt outweight the fact that getting any of the measles mumps or rubella could be devastating for her so I went for it without any problem.

did jess have any side affects? temperature or any thing, because when Dior had her first loads of jabs she was abit poorly for a few days if thats going to be the case this time i will have to take some time of work

LAURA
im hoping braydon will have his MMR but i had a bad reaction to it and i dunno if hell be allowed it, however the jabs have changed alot in the last 18 years. so hopefully he can

Hiya,
She didnt have a bad reaction to it at all but she isnt prone to things like that getting her down. Its quite difficult to tell if she is unwell. (dont want to sound like a bragging mum btw).
Im not saying that Dior or Braydon might or might not take a reaction to it though, all the kids are different, just have the calpol at the ready!
Im sure there are kids that have incurred side effects from the triple vacine but the argument isnt good enough for me not to have it done. I do wish they would left it be done in 3 separates though, that might mean more people would sleep easier about getting it done.
I hope this helps, you have to do what you think it right :D

from what i can remember with kurt they did it in the top of his leg and it was just the one injection, they warned me that he might get a temperature and that it had a side effect of them being very miserable and stroppy with it for up to a week afterwards, kurt got the lot :lol: n was a nightmare for the next week :lol: but the side effects do differ from child to child so i wouldnt worry to much im sure Dior will be fine!

ok then il see if i can get her booked in for the thurs night as il be off wrk then till tues dont want to send her to childminders if she is a bit grotty she was with her first 3 set of jabs

it wasnt so hard watching her get them done before as she was so small and clueless to what was happening but im dreading it this time :(
il just have lots of milk buttons ready. her fav

dionne said:
it wasnt so hard watching her get them done before as she was so small and clueless to what was happening but im dreading it this time :(

Tell me about it, Mason needs his booster....what will I do if he just turns around and says "No"?? He's big enough now that he could really struggle...I'm dreading it.

dont say that guys 's is in just over 6 months and im already dreading it

Ahhh, Sarah its cool. They cry for a wee minute and then its over with and forgotten. It probably hurts more when they fall over or bang their heads. I was expecting merry hell to break loose but Im not even sure she did cry. I of course was a bit of a wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back