MMC so sad

Thanks katkin I'm so down today, was expecting it. Feel like having a couple wines but will no doubt make matters worse! X

I'm so sorry to hear this hun, losing a baby is so hard, thinking of you xxx

So sorry , ive been there and had the d&c but not till it all had kicked off so the sooner the better, hlad youve had it done now and can try to get yoursrkf ready for ttc like you say. I felt loads better once i started agsin like i was doing something again x

Last edited:
Thank you again. JJmum did you start TTC straight away? I'd like to start as soon as bleeding stops x

Hi twixi, how are you feeling today? I've been thinking of you. We started TTC as soon as we were able to after my D&C, I think they advise not to have sex for 2 weeks post surgery as there is a risk of infection. Sending you lots of love & hugs :hug: :hug: xxxxx

Hi katkin that's really kind of you.
I'm ok been up and down need another scan on tues as I had a big clot the other day, hopefully I don't need anything else done.
Like yourself I'm dying to TTC again! Trying to be really healthy can't do any harm! Xx

Hi Twixi, how are you doing? I hope you are feeling ok. Sending lots of love and hugs :hug: :hug: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back