another MMC:(

mamma bella

Reaction score
Girls

I've had another MMC, had a bit of spotting this morning and managed to get a private scan this evening and my little cannellini bean stopped growing at 8w4d:( I had a scan at 7w4d and everything was perfect with a really strong heartbeat! I'm devastated....

Lxx

so sorry hun thinking of u sending lots of love xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry this has happened :hug: must be so hard I can't imagine what your going through x x x x

I am so sorry to hear this and can't begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. My thoughts are with you x x

I am so so sorry to hear this x x sending you lots of love x x

Sorry to hear this, thinking of you. x

Oh hunni, I am so sorry - sending (((HUGS)))

Thanks girls! It's bittersweet because the day my little cannellini bean stopped growing was last week when I won a huge national award for my work and I couldn't drink at the awards ceremony on the biggest night of my life and I had to lie for the entire time! Life works in strange ways:(

Oh Hun I am so sorry I am currently going through the same thing!! This is
my
second aswel!! Sending you my love x x

Oh I am soo sorry Hun, I'm just catching up on posts, and I really didn't want to see that this had happened again to you.

Sending you a huge Hug today,:hug:,hope the next bit goes s smoothly and quickly as possible for you

Anytime you want a chat or rant, we are here X

Last edited:
Thanks girls! Going in for scan and bloods tom so will probably decide then if this will happen naturally or another d&c:(

Lxx

Last edited:
Just read this post. Im so sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111