MMC so sad

Really sorry to hear this news. I hope the medical management goes smoothly for you.

Im So so sorry :-( this happened to me twice symptoms were all there and I even had a scan at 7 weeks with a heartbeat but baby dies a few days later but my symptoms carried on even after my Erpc :-/ I hope the medical managed route works for u take care xxx

Thank you for all your kind words. Had my first tablet this morning go back on Monday but need to stay in all day til I pass the pregnancy, not going to be nice at all. I'm sad but guess its better now rather than further along x

Oh Twixi you're being so brave I really feel for you. Hope it's not too painful xxx

Thanks cosmogirl I'm trying really hard to not fall apart I really don't like my kids seeing me cry. Had a nice day in the garden playing with them and it made me feel so grateful to have them put a smile on my face x

Hi Twixi only just caught your post, I'm so sorry to hear your news, stay strong, we're all here for you xx

Hi Twixi, just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you xxx

Been thinking of you today x x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thank you again ladies, it went fairly quickly, I went in at 8 and arrived home at 3 and wasn't too painful. The nurse said I could TTC again before my next period and there is no reason to wait, so that made me feel a bit better.
Going to try and get nice and healthy now and with a bit of good fortune il be back in here soon!
I'm scared of the hormone crash in the next week or two, really need something to focus on x

aw no :-( i hope you're ok, keeping you in my prayers!x

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time x

Rest up and eat plenty of comfort food! Thinking of you xxxx

Was thinking of you today... Hopefully we will be back here next month together, be bump buddies :) xx

Thanks again everyone it means a lot.
I hope so Vicky I'm gonna try my hardest! X

I've been thinking of you today, glad it went ok. Sending you lots of love and hugs :hug: :hug: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back