MMC so sad

twixi

Reaction score
Well I had my scan this morning due to spotting I'm 11+3 and sadly baby stopped growing a few weeks ago, but the sac kept growing so I had all my symptoms.
I've decided to try medical route to help the pregnancy come away so back to hospital this wknd. I hope to be back here very soon, happy and healthy pregnancies to you all x

So sorry to hear this love
Fingers crossed for trying again next time x

Hi twixi, I am so so sorry to hear your news :-( I have had 4 mcs and had to have a D&C with my 1st mc. Thinking of you at this heartbreaking time xxxxx :hug: :hug:

Thank you very much, I'm a bit scared of anaesthetic due to past experience so I just hope the medical way isn't going to be too traumatic x

So sorry to hear this. Take care and hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, I hope to see you back here soon xxx

So sorry hope your holding up ok! I'm sure you will be back in this forum with a healthy pregnancy soon xxxx

So sorry to hear this Twixi, hope it goes as well as it can and that you are back here again soon x

Very sorry to hear your news hun. Take care of yourself xxx

Oh twixi I am so so sorry such sad news. Hope you and oh are ok and everything goes ok at hospital. Thinking of you xxx

Thank you very much, I'm a bit scared of anaesthetic due to past experience so I just hope the medical way isn't going to be too traumatic x

I know it's scary, I was terrified as I am really scared of needles. Try not to worry - despite it being a heartbreaking situation I wouldn't wish on anyone, the procedure went well and I was coming round from the anaesthetic about an hour later. Physically I recovered quickly (light bleeding for a few days and only AF type cramping). Emotionally it took a lot longer, but I got through it. I know every situation is different and you will worry whatever anyone says, and I hope you don't think I've spoken out of turn or upset you even more. Feel free to PM me if you need to chat. Thinking of you and sending lots of love and hugs :hug: :hug: xxxxx

Sorry to read your sad news, I hope everything goes as well as it can :)

So sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you and your family x

Thank you very much everyone. Trying to stay calm for my two kids, dreading next few days x

Sorry to hear your sad news, im feeling your pain as i had a mmc yesterday :-( sending hugs your way xx

Really sorry to hear such sad news. I hope you are alright xx

So sorry to hear your awful news!
I also had a mmc back in Dec.
Have experienced both medical and surgical option so another offer for you to pm if you wish x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back