MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

Not at all Maybe, I've suspected for a long time that I don't ovulate so what you're saying isn't negative at all. :hugs:

While I know that things aren't quite right in my body, I can't help sometimes but POAS, I'm terrible! :rofl: I didn't take the cheapie seriously and I binned it last night as well.

Looking forward to filling my forms in to register elsewhere! Do I need to do anything with my old GP, like let them know I'm leaving their surgery?

x

Aww I know Hun, I've just bought my 50 OPKs and then went and bought 50 HPTs too! :shock:

All whilst knowing I'll probably have used them all by next month, and I was going to have a bit of a break but I just can't do it, I know if I get preggers it will probably end up like all my others but there is still just a bit of chance that it might not.

I think you have to let the other docs know you're moving, I can't remember exactly how it works but they're both involved.

Try and see a woman doc if poss, I've had much better experiences than with men.

xx

Hi MissJ, just thought id pop in to give you a big :hug:

Hope your doing ok, seems like your cycle is giving you the run around as usual!

x

I've been looking online at tests already too! :rofl: Found twinpack of CB digi for a fiver plus free delivery! Haven't bought them though, was looking at the cheapies instead - I like that I can get so many tests so cheaply, even if they're negative, it's getting to POAS that's exciting! :rolleyes:

I will do my forms and then pop into the docs, maybe tomorrow if I can. Gah, can't wait to see the back of my crappy GP!!

x

Hi MissJ, just thought id pop in to give you a big :hug:

Hope your doing ok, seems like your cycle is giving you the run around as usual!

x

Thanks Louize. :hugs: Yep, this cycle has been a biatch, just like the others... *Sigh*

Thanks for popping in hun, your pregnancy is going so quickly! :yay: How're you doing?

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back