Missing; witch. If found please call me!

Olive

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Am on hen weekend and still checking PF! Lol.

Still no AF wtf so frustrating. Can't be pg as fr yest 5 days late at least

Help! Xxx

If AF doesn't turn up maybe shy BFP who knows?

Are u still gonna have some drinky-poos?

Thanks nk. I don't think it is shy. Just not right. I've got v pale brown cm but couldn't even class it as AF iykwim. It's just like dark cm. Tmi. Have had constipation on and off and AF cramps on and off for over a week. I'm trying not to get worked up about it.

I did drink last night and will tonight. If I had any sign of a line I wouldn't but those tests are so accurate and detect before AF. I'm well over due.

Xx

:oooo: maybe it is a shy bfp u aint out til she arrives :petal: enjoy the hen!!! :dance: xx

Oh and sore boobs atm. Maybe I'll come on tonight you never knoe

Are sore boobs a sign of your AF en-route??

Sometimes princess yep. Had a lot of AF symptoms last week and a half and a few things that could convince me I was pg, but I'm not. I used frer. I'm quite confused. I've got acu Monday can't wait to see what she says. Hope she's got a needle and some chi to sort it! Lol.

Thanks for replying Hun xxx

Well u will just have to wait it out then Ey? *sigh* flippin 2ww, at least you've got good plans for tonight to try to take your mind off it. Enjoy yourself and have a couple for me? :petal: x

Thanks hun will do! If I can manage!! Xx

Enjoy the hen do!! Sounds fun, and it's lovely weather this weekend too! Woo! :)

xx

have a great night olive! hope the witch doesn't make an appearance!! xxx

Hey girls. Had a great time. How fab is this weather?!

Well, she's here!! 6 days late, not much yet and brown bleugh! Tmi. But here nonetheless. Seriously contemplating AC this month I dont want a cycle that long again friggin nightmare!!

Xxx

Thanks girls. I'm ok. Not really thinking about it otherwise will get miffed about how long my cycle was! No baby for 2011 :( cycle 9 here I come.X

Who wants a baby in December anyway :roll:

Hospital full of bugs, half the midwives off sick (or pretending so they can go to that party), possibly snowed in... ummm.... what else :eh:

Oh! And you might miss out on your xmas dinner!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back