Help from all you mums to be please!

Keelie319

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have registered on here because I am desperate for help!

I personally am not preganant but I am organising my best friends hen do who is currently 5 months preganant. It was all booked before she found out she was expecting but she still wants to go ahead with it even though it is abroad for a few days. Anyways enough background info I need your help please!

I am putting together hen do gift bags for the occasion and am struggling with things to put in the ladies bags that are pregnant (theres another 3 ladies going that have since found out they have fallen on :) ) They have all the same as ours cameras dares etc but I wanted to put them some extra little bits to make them feel special as they wont have the shots and hangover survival things etc in there.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks for your help

Keelie xx

Aw that's so cute!! How about some I love my mummy things like bibs or vests etc?! Hope you have a great time!!

How about face masks, hair treatments, other beauty stuff? Hope you all have a fab time xxx

I think stuff specifically for mum is a good idea like nail varnish/facial treatments etc as it's probably tempting to buy things for baby but this is really for the hen as a woman rather than as a mum to be x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back