Miss Abigale Faith-Ann has finally made her arrival!!!

Ree - I am the same as you - I would rather have the house clean and tidy and be knackered rather than sleep and have a really messy house - :roll: lol

What formuala are you switching to??

L x

We've switched to Enfamil Lipil Gentlease, it's a reduced lactose formula rather then the lactose free which we had tried while we were in the hospital which made her even more gassy! :shock: She seems to be ok on it right now but then again she always does well with it for the first few days then the gas starts in. Enfamil also makes a formula for colic and one for spitting up (she's also doing alot of that!) I'm trying very hard to not go to soy but if nothing else works then we may have no choice. We still haven't tried the Karo syrup and milk yet that'll be the step before soy.

xoxo Ree & Abigale

Ohhh! think you must only be able to get that in America. Just thought I'd ask as we are switching milks to for the same problem - Heidi has lots of wind!

We are changing to Omeno Comfort by Cow and Gate

L x

Hiya i thought Colby had bad colic and gave her infacol once and she was fine but ive now found that it wasnt colic it was the teats on her bottles, i was using slow flow and as she was trying to suck really hard she was sucking air from the sides of the teats aswell so it bagged her up. Ive now changed from slow flow to medium flow and she has been so much better she is even finnishing 5oz on some feeds others are mainly 4oz. Just thought i would pop this in see if it helps you guys out too

take care

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Weestar - I checked the teats and we are using medium flow so I think they are ok. She is definatley more settled on the Omeno comfort milk :D

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back