Miss Abigale Faith-Ann has finally made her arrival!!!

congrats Ree,

Glad everything went well for you, i am very envious and just want baby sless to hurry up now! :pray:

can't wait to see your pics when you post them.

Lx

Congrats, Ree, Well done you!! :shock: and welcome to little Abi! :dance:

Mel xx

CONGRATS HUN!!!!

Want a birth JUST like yours!!!! can you tell me your secret??!!

Really pleased for you, congrats again ...

Imi xx

congratulations... sounds like a perfect birth!

x

Congratulations ree i as so jealous my Abigail gave me so much grief lol but she's as good as gold now hope yours is too looking forward to seeing pics.

Well done

Manda x

Sounds like the ideal birth, well done!!!
Welcome baby Abigail!!
Emilia xx

Congratulations and hello to baby Abigail xxx

Congratulations Ree, know it sounds like you got it easy at the end but I followed your late pregnancy messages and it sounds to me you finally got the break you deserved!

Welcome to the new addition to your family xx

Congratulations you lucky girl so glad it went well for you hunny. Sorry its took me so long to get on been having pc probs but im back now. Hope you are all keeping well and getting used to those sleepless nights 3 weeks on and im still not used to them yet...lol

Hope to catch up with you soon hun take care love and hugs

Jean Adele and Colby xxxx

Thank you once again all!! I don't think anyone ever gets "use" to those long sleepless nights!! lol I seem to have a very gassy baby right now and we are going to try an old recipe my hubbies mother used on her children and it's Karo syrup and evaporated milk I've never heard of using that before but we're willing to try anything at this point and before there was formula that's what women used if they weren't breastfeeding so it's safe now hopefully it works, 1hr and 45mins of sleep just doesn't work for me!!! :shock:

LittleMinx- I like to think that I was very lucky and blessed to have had such an easy birth especially after the pregnancy I had!! It all went by so fast I hardly remember it!!!

Jean- Hard to imagine that Colby is 3wks already!!!! I was wondering where ya were, but I figured you were busy with being a new mom!! How's motherhood treating you?? How is little Miss Colby doing??

Well that takes care of my 5mins to myself now it's back to Abbie!!! :wink:

Take Care everyone!!

xoxo Ree & Abigale

Little miss naughty you mean...lol well for the first week she had turned day into night so was up most of the night so i had to play evil mommy and annoy her pretty much most of teh day to try keep her awake as having no sleep at night and having a 3 yr old just doesnt mix to well, but were getting there now last night she went down at 10.30 and that was her till 4.30 so i had a good sleep :dance:

Shes now up to 7lbs 7.5oz so shes doing well and very nosey every little noise her eyes are wide open to see what shes missing, oh yeah shes another daddys girl when my oh is even talking to Adele Colby will wake up and start crying so i think im going to have problems when she can start talking the two of them will be fighting for attention from their dad and poor me will just have to wait in line for a cuddle when he gets home...lol

Glad you both are doing ok hun hope your little recipe works for you, nothing wrse when they are really gassy.

take care hun love hugs n kisses

Jean Adele & Colby xxxx

Congrats Ree!!! Sorry only just got round to posting on here

L x

weestar21 said:
last night she went down at 10.30 and that was her till 4.30 so i had a good sleep :dance:

I know its not really the right place to put this but Weestar - how are you managing that??!! I couldnt keep Heidi awake for anything!?! also now at almost two months I can keep her awake but then she gets overtired and goes all grizzly - :shock: whats your secret?!

L x

Lisa believe me hun its not easy she does get very grumpy and cries alot but i just keep tickling her and just anything to keep her awake sometimes i have to wipe her over with a cool sponge and other times i strip her down to her nappy and just let her lye on her back (she wont sleep unless she is on her front i know the health visitors tell you not to do this but its the only way she will sleep and her head is alwas to teh side).
Last nigtht she went to sleep at 11.30 (she was due fed at 11 and she wouldnt take it was just grumpy as we had been out most of the day visiting people and i think she was a bit sore with being held, not by choice :shock: ) so i just changed her and put her to bed and that was her till 6.30 :moon:

Hope your little one lets you get a better sleep soon xxx

Might have a go with some of your suggestions. She would probably scream like a banshee if I put a cold flannel on her though lol ! :lol:

L x

Hiya hun just wondering how you got on?
Last night Colby had a 9pm feed (she had been awake since her 6pm feed) i got her all washed and into her pj's and she slept right through till 7am thismorning. To keep her awake last night i put her on her play mat on her back as she hates it, she was crying wanting to be picked up but all i done was get down beside her and just talked to her and rubed her belly and was just basicly everytime she closed her eyes i would tickle her i know im evil but it seems to be working very well for me.
Hope your little one sleeps better soon hun xx

I on the other hand have a baby girl who only slept for an hour last night because she is so gassy and colicy!! Hubby is going to get a formula made especially for gassy babies. So we'll keep our fingers crossed that it works!! She is finally sleeping right now, and everyone keeps saying when she sleeps you need to sleep but it's almost impossible for me to sleep during the day when I know things have to get done. My OCD kicks into high gear when I know things need to be done i.e. house needs to be cleaned, laundry needs to be done and bottles need to be made and as long as I know they need to be done then my body will not allow me sleep so I live on caffeine pills now!! :roll:

xoxo Ree & Abigale

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back