Miss Abigale Faith-Ann has finally made her arrival!!!

ree77

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and welcome to my short and easy birth story!!!!

On April 1 @ 2:21 am and she is absolutely perfect in every way. At 3 on Friday I started to feel a little trickle but wasn't sure what is was and I had been contracting since Weds but again what else was new so I called MW and of course they told us to come in and be checked in case it was my water breaking. We went up to the hospital about 6 and was examined I had dilated to about 4-5cm and my cervix was floppy and I tested positive for ruptured membranes!! So after (MW) checked me the rest of my bag of water and the contractions became stronger so they got me comfortable with pain meds (nubain and phenergan) until aneste. could come in and give me an epidural I guess it was about 830 or 9 when he came in and there were some complications in putting the epidural in and then once he finally got it in it didn't take properly. DH and I fell asleep about 1 at 2 I woke in really bad pain at 215 MW went to check me and said omg there's a head and at 221 she was born!!! Barely any pushing my body basically pushed her out and we were completely amazed!!!!! She weighed in at 7lbs 6oz and was 19 1/2ins. We are home now and are exausted but we are doing great!!! Thank you all 4 your thoughts and this was something that had been anticiapted for soooo long!! I will post some pics when I get them uploaded on the pc.

xoxo Ree and Lil Miss Abigale

Congrats, i wish you all the best :D
You will be the envy of lots of women on here I can tell you with a birth story like that.

Congratulations Ree - can't believe it was so easy for you, well done :clap: :clap:

Xxx

congratultions!
i hope my birth is as good as that lol!
:clap:

Congratulations!! :D

Now thats the kind of birth I want! :wink:

Take Care xxx

Congrats Ree. Please PM me with your secrets so i can have a birth like that!! :lol:
Can't wait to see photos.

Nicki.x

Congratulations again Ree!!

Welcome Abigail :D

Conrats Ree on giving birth to Abigale - who was expected so much earlier! Glad you got to full term seetie, well done you xxx

Thank you all gals!!!!

As far as an easy labor yes I am very LUCKY!!! and after the kind of pregnancy I had who'da thunk it?? not me but I guess she thought I deserved it and thank god she did!! We are in fact very blessed with an angel~~ :angel: :angel: :angel:

xoxo Ree

congratulations, i hope i am that lucky!
enjoy your little girl :clap: :clap: :dance:

CONGRATS REE!!!!! well done and welcome Abigale
You did deserve the nice birth story, im green with envy!!! lol!!

Well done Ree, and welcome to your new daughter, glad everything went so quickly!!

:shock: Wow our labours were pretty different!

Congrats hunny and welcome Reejunior!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back