Mishi's IVF BFP!!!!

That's fantastic news! IVF is worth it then! Yes the IVF 2WW must be exciting because its so much more likely! That's really cheered me up! :dance:

It wasn't easy hon, infact it was hard and emotional and uncomfortable and stressful but so, so, so worth it :)

xxxx

Aah so pleased to see it official- I've followed you from afar, since you we're in the tri's originally, having the heartache of saying goodbye to your baby, then all the stress if your mum being poorly... And have to say I'm so pleased and its so deserved for you both

Hope you enjoy every minute of your pregnancy as you so deserve it xxx

Look forward to hearing how the bloods are (I know it's the second lot that are the proper indicator though)

Eeeek, I reckon about 2 weeks for a scan, if that???

xxxxxxxx

Congratulations Mishi, absolutely wonderful news!!! :bfp:

aww, congratulations. That's wonderful news xx

Have a read of her journal x

tapatalking x

Didn't realise there was a bfp thread!
Congratulations again :)
Keep my seat warm hun
Xx

That's fantastic news! IVF is worth it then! Yes the IVF 2WW must be exciting because its so much more likely! That's really cheered me up! :dance:

It wasn't easy hon, infact it was hard and emotional and uncomfortable and stressful but so, so, so worth it :)

xxxx

I can imagine. How painful was it on a scale of 1-10? That's the main thing that scares me about IVF. :oooo:

Amaaaaazing news to come back to after a week off from forum :) so pleased for you x x

Im posting because Im sure Mishi wont want more congratulation messages just now

It turned out not to be a bfp, have a read of her journal.

Head over and send her lots of love and hugs xxx

tapatalking x

Huge congrats Hun!!! Love to see a LTTTC BFP!! ♡

Happy and healthy 9 months! :dance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members