Mishi's IVF BFP!!!!

Ooooh Huge Congratulations Mishi!!!!! So happy for you. Got to love a lttce'r BFP!!!!

Aw this is fab news, congratulations hun xx

Sent from Sarah ;-)

I've also posted in your journal hun, HUGE congratulations!!!!! Im so over the moon for you both, you deserve it so much!

Looking forward to the digi on Saturday :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you Mishi!!!!!!!!! :) :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: You've waited a while for some good news but it's here at last!!! Wishing you a super sticky Mishi bean! xxxx

Congratulations xx :pompom: :pompom::pompom:
Has cheered me up no end with what is a crap day x (quinn having op today) x

You an Ramzi truly truly deserve this soooo much xx :yay: :yay:
now you scotch and fliss can do your journeys together like me, blondy, nicky an vicky did xx makes it special having LTTTC friends all along the way xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Did you do another FRER today hun, bet you have a lovely line now :lol: :lol:

Digi tomorrow???

I love digi's

xxxxxxxxxx

Massive congratulations mishi. So pleased for you both! Xxx

Thanks everyone! Very touched at how happy everyone is for us.

Nice line again this morning on a FRER, will do a digi tonight or tomorrow Nat, just for you!!

Will need to try and go home via a Boots as I don't have any.

xxxx

Thanks hun!

Digi's are my thing, love seeing the words LOL! Still give me the shudders when I think about the day I did my first digi with James!!

No piccie of today's test??

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks hun!

Digi's are my thing, love seeing the words LOL! Still give me the shudders when I think about the day I did my first digi with James!!

No piccie of today's test??

xxxxxxx

You do love a digi don't you? :lol:

I didn't do one last time, but definitely will this time.

Have put a pic of this mornings test on my journal. I had only held my wee for 2hrs though - I got up at 4am half asleep and went to the loo, totally forgetting I should really have been peeing on a stick!!

xxxx

Last edited:
Lovely, lovely line hun and I saw I am not the only one demanding a digi :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

OMG, OMG!!! You have just made my day, and made me cry!

I'm so so super pleased for you hun - your really deserve this lucky break

Wishing you super sticky babies X2!! in there and a fab pregnancy experiance this time around XXXX

Soo soooo pleased for you hun, gives other LTTTCers like me some hope, wishing u a happy and healty 9 months

OMG, OMG!!! You have just made my day, and made me cry!

I'm so so super pleased for you hun - your really deserve this lucky break

Wishing you super sticky babies X2!! in there and a fab pregnancy experiance this time around XXXX

Thanks hon, there are lots of tears going around this morning - I'm currently wiping mine off my keyboard!

Feeling quite emotional about the whole thing today and totally overwhelmed - but in a good way :)

xxxx

I'm with nat xx u have to do a digi xxx love seeing it spelt out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back