Mishi's IVF BFP!!!!

Ok so I clearly have zero, that's zero patience with all this talk of digi's, sooo I popped to Boots at lunch time and here it is with my weak afternoon wee!!

Are you looking Nat?? ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366381496.013027.jpg

:yay::yay: just love a digi. Is it sinking in yet now you see it in words?

Michelle x

Last edited:
:yay::yay: just love a digi. Is it sinking in yet now you see it in words?

Michelle x

Its starting to!! I just went to hubbies office (he works in the same hospital as me) and sat it on his desk and he just had this massive grin on his face :)

I think I will stop peeing on sticks for a bit now - it was all getting a bit stressful!

xxxx

Nat will have a fit when she sees this!! X

tapatalking x

Yes stress is not good for your little embie/embies so just relax and enjoy this new chapter in your life. Can't wait to hear how you get on at the clinic tomorrow. I bet your hormone levels are lovely and high, possibly indicating multiples cooking in there!!

Michelle x

Oh its lovely seeing it in words, enjoy your pregnancy and I will be looking out for future posts to see if theres one or two :) xx

tapatalking x

She's probably going to be on here first thing and then get annoyed at me for having no patience! :lol:

xxxx

Last edited:
Haha!! Thats friendship for ya! Doing a little wee of excitement ;) x

tapatalking x

Fantastic news. Massive congratulations xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

tapatalking x

I just pee'd in my pants a little bit :lol:

tapatalking x

She's probably going to be on here first thing and then get annoyed at me for having no patience! :lol:

xxxx

I knew you'd do one today, so I've been checking :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

I love that you knew I'd cave today to the power of the digi! :lol:

xxxx

James was so excited when I told him that he rolled over for the first time LOL!!

Also OH sends his congrats - he knows all about you and netty and some of the other ladies on here (not through choice but I tell him anyway)

What a lovely day today has been :lol: I know technically you got your BFP two days ago but I see the ticker went on today.

What is next hun? Blood to see Hcg is rising? An early scan to check for teinnies?

xxxxxx

Thanks honey, it's been quite a journey and you've been here through all of it!

Bloods tomorrow and then we will find out more about repeat bloods and early scans etc.

I will, of course, keep you posted :)

I thought I'd be brave and get a ticker - what the hell eh? It's been 14 months since I had one, its time :)

xxxx

Such brilliant news. Congratulations to you and your hubby x

That's fantastic news! IVF is worth it then! Yes the IVF 2WW must be exciting because its so much more likely! That's really cheered me up! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back