Cant quite believe i am posting in here...

Congrats to Lynds too :) so many wonderful BFPs!! :) xxx

Thank you all for such lovely words! You're all so lovely, honestly this is the nicest most supportive TTC site! :) It still doesn't feel real! Hubby is over the moon... I came home from work and gave him the clearblue test and he thought I was giving him a marker pen, it took him a minute to turn it over and click on to what it was!

Carnat - thanks hun, I'm so glad your friend is okay sounds like she went through a total rollercoaster! I've already had my treatment which is what I'm a bit worried about as you're not meant to have it when preg but obviously I didn't know at the time! I so hope I haven't hurt my baba already, I feel so guilty! Going to phone the hospital today and hopefully they can reassure me :)

Ceebee - aw thankyou sweetie, your post nearly made me cry too! Lol. I really appreciate that :) can't believe how january started off as such a horrible month and has turned out to be the best month ever for me, you couldn't make it up! Going to miss you lovely TTC girls so much, can I still pop in and be nosey? I wish with all my heart that you all get your BFP's in feb! X

Lynds... Massive congratulations to you too hun! You were down for testing on the same date as me on Jan thread :D even though we both caved in early haha! Happy and healthy 9 months to you hun xxx

lovely new massive congrats hun, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for you :) :) xxx

Lynds... Massive congratulations to you too hun! You were down for testing on the same date as me on Jan thread :D even though we both caved in early haha! Happy and healthy 9 months to you hun xxx

thanks hun! yeah no way was i waiting until day AF was supposed to be here. So glad i didnt! i am still peeing on sticks, just to make sure i am still pregnant! lol. we are still in shock, got his parents coming over in an hour or so to break the news. its all so exciting!
x

Thank you all for such lovely words! You're all so lovely, honestly this is the nicest most supportive TTC site! :) It still doesn't feel real! Hubby is over the moon... I came home from work and gave him the clearblue test and he thought I was giving him a marker pen, it took him a minute to turn it over and click on to what it was!

Carnat - thanks hun, I'm so glad your friend is okay sounds like she went through a total rollercoaster! I've already had my treatment which is what I'm a bit worried about as you're not meant to have it when preg but obviously I didn't know at the time! I so hope I haven't hurt my baba already, I feel so guilty! Going to phone the hospital today and hopefully they can reassure me :)

Ceebee - aw thankyou sweetie, your post nearly made me cry too! Lol. I really appreciate that :) can't believe how january started off as such a horrible month and has turned out to be the best month ever for me, you couldn't make it up! Going to miss you lovely TTC girls so much, can I still pop in and be nosey? I wish with all my heart that you all get your BFP's in feb! X

Pop in anytime you like :) we will need progress reports :) have you got a journal hon? xxx

Oh my word this is such lovely news!!!!!! Congratulations I am so happy for you!!! YEY!!!!!!!! xxx

What lovely news, I am so happy for you :)! Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months! X

Thankyou so much everyone, you're all so lovely! :) its sank in a bit now but I am still doing tests every day just to make sure haha! (Lyndz same as you there hun, just checking they still turn pos!)

Ceebee - I will defo pop in and see how everyone is then! Haven't got a journal yet, I am a bit scared of tempting fate as I've had a tiny bit of bleeding already eek (desperately hoping it is related to my abnormal smear treatment rather than the pregnancy though) but if god willing I get through another few weeks then I will defo start one, think it would be a lovely idea to look back on!

Thankyou all again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back