Surreal!...xxx

Shit! How did I miss this!!

Huge Congrats Hun!! :)

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a super sticky bean!:)

xx

Oh wow, what are the chances with your last test too, it was meant to be!!

Wishing you a super sticky baby - enjoy your pregnancy X

Ha ha! Thanks ladies!

Yeah it was a strange one, I never liked one step because I never had lines! Lol , then decided "no more poas" and I get a line, very odd!

Xxx

OMG MASSIVE congrats hun...i got properly excited when i spotted your ticker on another thread, i'm away for a few days and miss loads lol :D xx

Ah cheers Dee!

I meant to FB you about it on the quiet. My frer was dark last night so I'm praying this is it!

I'm going to book a scan at 7 weeks to see if everything is ok. Thanks Hun means alot :)

How's your little bump coming along?xxx

Ahh its all sounding good, gonna keep everything crossed for a super sticky bean for ya :)

Yeah bumps coming along nicely although its not little haha!! Look about 6 month bloody gone and cant fit into hardly any of my clothes :( will have to nag the OH to treat me for my birthday!

xx

Ahhh I'm sure will spoil you! Try eBay my friend got lots of nice top shop clothes from there. SOOOO pleased it's going well for you. Tbh I have hardly any symptoms but feel really positive xxxx

yeah think i may have to have a gander on e-bay :) he better spoil me anyway lol!!

I didnt have any symptoms when i was pregnant with my DD it was a brill pregnancy :D glad your feeling positive too thats always a good thing :lol: xx

Yeah thanks :) I'm staying positive for this little bean!

The rate I have been eating last two weeks I may rapidly need some new clothes, I think my skinny jeans are looking like they are bursting at the seems!xxx

haha i have had a lovely appetite too although its more or less been little and often, cant manage a big meal any more i fill up waaaaay to quickly :) leggings are my savior at the mo hehe! xx

What lovely news!!!! Really pleased for you, congratulations!!!!!! :) xxx

Thanks princess :) xxx

Dee-hopefully I will be joining the l leggins club very soon...yay!xxx

Just checking in on you hun? How you doing?

:D

Wow! Congratulations on a well deserved BFP! Fx it's a super sticky one for you. Take care. xx

This is fab news! I have just got back from hols and checked in on here, so love,y to see so many bfp's, even better to see names from a few months ago when we all were going through hard times, I also got a BFP while on hols last week! Fingers crossed for us all :) xx

Hey ladies!

Ah thanks Torino, feeling verychilled! No symptoms at all so just wondering round as normal but I think being chilled this time round will really help things along!

I know twinkles lovely to see familiar names in here hopefully it's a sign of things to come :) xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back