miscarrying and pain

midnightrose25

Reaction score
hey guys i have been miscarryin for like 2 weeks now and i am in so much pain, is this normal? i feel so tired, and so weak and the main area of pain is on the left side under my breasts and goin down and across. It's so tender :( i am bleeding heavy and losing bits of claret and clots i know its gross but i dont understand whats going on? how long is this going to go on for its so heartbreaking and like a constant reminder?? i was 5-6weeks xx

Sorry you are having to go through this. I think I would go to the dr or EPU unit to get checked out. Just to be on the safe side. I know that everyone is different but when I mc at 7 weeks I had two days of pain and heave bleeding but not two weeks.

Hope your body settles soon!

hey hun, i agree with laurat as having pain for 2 weeks doesn't seem right. I mc'ed at 12 weeks but only measured around 5-6. I bleed for 9 weeks before having a erpc op, but only had the pain for a few days. plus any bleeding or pain for more than 2 weeks requires the docs opinion. hugs hun :hugs: xx

Def try and get to docs hun, big hugs, it might be awful for you xxxx

Aww hunny big hugs. When I mc the pain lasted about two days then the bleeding lasted for 8/9 days.
I suggest you call the docs hunny xx

Hey Hun I agree with the others I would go to gp or ring epau. I mc'd around same gestation and although I bleed heavy for a whole the cramps lasted a day!
Best to checked as u don't want an infection

Hey guys thanku i am still uncomfy but feeling a little better now, going to ring the early pregnancy clinic in the morning and the drs i think see if i can be seen cos this is ridiculous, the early pregnancy nurse told me friday i could bleed for another week :( how will i know when i have passed my baby? they say the chances are i already have. God this is so hard :( xx

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain (mentally it is hard enough to deal with thi s without the physical pain too)

I really do think you need to see a Dr though hun, 2 weeks is a long time to bledd heavily and be in a lot of pain.

My M/c took 3 weeks to occur (I was spotting for most of this time) but when it did happen the pain only lasted for about 24 hours and the heavy bleeding lasted for maybe 5 days? I then had light bleeding for another 6 weeks after.

Everyone is different but I do think you should go to the EPU.

They scanned me day 2 after I knew M/c had occured (I was bleeding very heavily) but they were able to tell me that everything had passed.

Best fo luck hun - make you go to your GP also tomake sure you are not anemic!

xxxxxxxxxx

hey hun so sorry xxx i bled heavily for a week and it felt like i had been kicked in the stomach, you shud go for a scan tho sweety to check you have passed it all and that you are ok as u have been bleeding for so long xx

Hey Midnight,

Sorry to hear you are going through this....seems to be too many ladies going through this right now!! I would say if you are still bleeding heavily defo go to the hospital/doctor & get checked out. I have been told to expect a miscarraige any day, and I'm waiting for it to happen. I'm almost 12 weeks now, and hoping it will happen natrually. Over the weekend I thought it might be starting as I had a very very slight brown discharge, but that has stopped now, and I seem to be getting more sever pregnancy symptoms, sore breasts etc....
It is a horrible horrible experience, I hope this resolves for you soon, and wish you a speedy recovery HUGS xxxxxx

Hey, the pain has stopped now but i keep stopping and starting with bleeding. Its 3 weeks today since i started miscarrying so that's a long time!! and all me and my partner are doing is arguing i feel so low, its nothing to do with the baby regarding why we keep arguing but i feel like i am going through this on my own, i wanted to keep the baby but my partner wasn't too happy i was pregnant... x who do i talk to?

you can rant here hun if you need but the GP can put you in touch with counselling if you want to talk to someone face to face. It might take a while but it will help! There is always samaritans to chat too, or the miscarriage association but they don't actually offer counsellingbut it might be an ear to talk to. big hug :hug: hun, must be tough and you sound low! I hope you are ok. Have you got any friends or family you can sit down with a let it out?
xx

Hey Midnight!

Sorry to hear you are going through all this...it must be difficult esp when you are arguing with your partner, at a time when you most need his support! Your hormones will be up in the air for a while too, which wont be helping matters, and you are physically run down, never mind emotionally! Can you talk to family or a close friend? If not, then as dysco says there are various help groups...vent on this forum all you need to, and remember you won't be feeling like this forever, things will get better xxxx

Thanku both of you, i actually forgot that i would be having hormones running round everywhere i wasn't even thinking of them :/ ooooh that would explain a lot!!!! i am a bit concerned as i stopped bleeding last night, and me and my partner had cuddles and kisses and tried to do... you know... but i started bleeding halfway through so we stopped :( i just don't understand my body!!!! i have my blood test in the morning the last one, to see if the HCG has gone down so fingers crossed it will all be ok x

i bled a little on and off after the mc, bit like a leaky tap ( sorry tmi ) but it soon cleared up have you done a test to check it is begative, tghats what i had to do

hope your feeling ok hunny, hormones are a bitch and with me personally i was all over place ( still am ) as the preganncy hormones made me loopy then 4 weeks later ( this week ) got my period so hormonal all over again jeez when does it end lol

but it does get better sweety :hugs:

I bled for a long time, about 5 weeks and was in pain for all that time as well. I couldn't get to an EPAU as I started to mc on the 1st day of a 3 week holiday in the Canaries. I was admitted to a private hospital there but dc myself as they wanted paying in full and I couldn't afford it. Thankfully you can buy strong painkillers over the counter at the pharmacist there. I work in a hospital and went to EPAU at week 5 as I was still in pain, fortunately all was clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back