Am I miscarrying?

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Gemma & Jake, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Gemma & Jake

Gemma & Jake Well-Known Member

Hi I am 7 1/2 weeks pregnant and last night I got up to have a wee and when I wiped there was brown on the paper and the same thing has happened this morning twice. I am in no pain and it is only small amounts when I wipe but I am really worried that this could be the first signs of miscarriage.

2. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

I am not 'qualified' to tell you if these are symptoms of beginning to miscarry but it sounds a lot like 'spotting' to me which is perfectly normal.

I'm sure if you were miscarrying you would have red blood and there would be more of it.

I now it's pointless me saying 'Don't Worry' because of course you will but it doesn't sound like anything to worry about to me :D

3. Anna Marie

Anna Marie Well-Known Member

My advice would be [apart from Don't worry!!] to rest as much as possible - it could be implantation bleeding / spotting that occurs at 4 and 8 weeks of pregnancy [around time of expected AF] but if the bleeding gets heavier or if you have any cramps call your m/w or GP and hopefully they can get you in for a scan to reassure you.

Take care and rest xxx

4. Guest

Can't advise more than the girls already have as I agree with them, but call GP if you do get worried. Rest yourself as much as you can.

xx

5. rach

rach Well-Known Member

hi i had this at 12 weeks and it was coming from a cervical erosion if your worried phone your midwife who will get you in for an early scan to check all is ok other than that rest lots xxxxx

6. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

HI Gemz

I hope your okay it doesnt sound bad but did you go get checked you havent posted simce wednesday.
    Hope tohear your fine .
    xxx Katrina

7. Ebony_Mommy

Ebony_Mommy Well-Known Member

Hey sweetie.

I think you should call the hospital for an emergency scan just to put ur mind at rest.

Last saturday, I weed and wiped and I saw little brown clots (no more since) but I phoned nhs direct as soon as it happened. They phoned my doctor and they organised a scan for me.

I went in on monday amd saw my baby's heartbeat. I was relieved.

i wish u luck sweetie.

8. Eblinx

Eblinx Well-Known Member

If you are worried try and arrange and early scan..i did that and it put my mind right at rest :D