Miscarriage no 10

slummy mummy

Reaction score
Not really in shock.kinda sums up my life :cry: I did feel really ill so i'm wondering if it was male gender as I have been told this could be the cause of my losses and I did struggle keeping my son x

I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. I am so, so sorry to hear this. :( I am thinking of you :hug:

I am so so sorry hun :(

I can imagine a small piece of what you're going through but obviously haven't experienced as much heartache as yourself :cry:

Thinking of you :hug:

Would you like me to add a link to this thread at the end of your last thread?

I am so so sorry hun :(

I can imagine a small piece of what you're going through but obviously haven't experienced as much heartache as yourself :cry:

Thinking of you :hug:

Would you like me to add a link to this thread at the end of your last thread?

Umm yeah ok hun.I am ok after so many losses you kinda get immune to it all.But the odd thing is my boobs.So sore and its scary as this is so similar to my last pregnancy where i lost a twin as you know because you were so helpful and kind to me xxx

:( Oh hun it must be so hard, how many weeks were you? The further on you are the more likely it is for your breasts to feel discomfort :(

I'd say 6/8 but this the best pregnancy test i know.As soon as they tingle i know lol

Sorry for your losses :hug: We are all here if you need a chat xxx

I'm so sorry to hear ur news, thinking of u :hug:

I've already spoken to you about this but once again I am so so sorry hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111