miscarriage

L

Reaction score
Hi im L,

I lost my son when i only had a week till delivery , i went in for my regular appointment and she told me my baby was dead just like that! i was shocked !i did'nt know why until i delivered it was cause the cord was no longer attached to the baby! he was 7lbs and looked perfect !what i dont understand is how it happened and why it wasnt caught sooner.i had spooting ond cramps but the doctor told me it was normal and didnt check anything. so if anyone nos anything about something like this please respond!

:cry: L

Hi L,

I'm afraid I can't offer you any suggestions as to why this has happened, but having read what you've been through I just had to respond to say how sorry I am that you lost your baby.

Having recently miscarried at 8weeks, and finding that traumatic enough, I can only guess at how devastated you must be feeling. I truely wish you all the best in the world, and hope that with time the memory of your beautiful baby boy will cause you less pain, and you go on to have a family in the future.

L,

I am so sorry that happened to you! That is absolutely heartbreaking. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks and was absolutely crushed. I'm now 25 weeks along with a baby girl and am feeling her move all the time, I don't know how I'd cope if I lost her!

I wish you nothing but the best and hope you're managing fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back