miracles in the womb....

neeko_1

Reaction score
hey ladies make sure you watch if you can...

on channel 4 at 9.00

should be very interesting :wink:

Yeah I saw an advert for that looks really interesting :)

thanks for reminding me else i would have probley forgot :hug:

This looks really intresting :)

its about multiple foetal development with revolutionary 4D scan footage.

It includes real life rare pregnancies including identical quadruplets .

Hope this helps :)

I watched it on Sky a couple of weeks ago, its good :D

I wathced it although LO must of been jelous me watching other babies as i had to :puke: twice through it but it was amazing..My Dh is a twin si he enjoyed it aswell

I watched the last half an hour and now i am scared :shock:

You and me both flame i thought i'd got my head around the whole c section thing, after watching that i can officially say i havent :cry:

Mine is the opposite, i thought i had my head around a natural birth thing until i saw that big pool of blood :shock:

I heading towards favouring the c section again.

Ouch i just poked myself in the eye :oops:

that was amazing, i know i didnt have a multiple birth but seeing exactly how alfie grew was amazing, not helping my broodiness

I taped it last night to watch today in peace when the boys are out!! :D Looking forward to it, sounds good!! I'm real interested in the 4D bit!

I would have liked to watch it but had a friend over last night.

Alfiesmummy said:
that was amazing, i know i didnt have a multiple birth but seeing exactly how alfie grew was amazing, not helping my broodiness

Steff have you seen the videos here that laura posted on the forum, they're great too.

xSuzx

I watched it and thought it was so interesting and cute when the twins play together in the womb! But it makes me feel bad because my baby is going to be so bored on all his own in there! :?

i thought it was amazing.

but it made me curious. they were saying about the 4d scans. then you got shown images of babies virtually lifelike. was they real? how did they do it?

Ok I've watched it now. Fascinating watching the stages thinking "oh I'm past that bit" etc and watching the development. This is my first baby, not a multiple but it was interesting all the same. I did get a tad bored with bits of it but I guess it's because the twin, triplet and quad thing just wasn't relevant to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back