Animals in the womb!

faithsmummy

Reaction score
Hey girls thought id let ya all know just incase you didnt know!
But tonight on channel 4 there is a brill programme on anilmals in the womb it starts at 9.00pm!
Im getting all excited about watching it! :dance:

ooo, i hope i remember its on! i always forget when programs are on :roll:

Ooooooooo we're going to watch that! Littlelady, why wont your bf let you watch it?

thanks for reminding me, I'd forgot it was on :doh:

would have been so po'd if i'd missed it.

xSuzx

Thanks I've just put it in my calander on my phone.
Without it i'd be buggered i'm always forgetting things lately. Bad case of pregnant memory. :lol:

I cant wait, me and Ian were gnna get a chinese in for the occasion ... blasted chinese is shut arghhhhhhhhh oh well curry then! :cheer:

ooo... just added a reminder on my tv so i don't miss it!

thanks for the reminder :)

Its on right now and is great :D Didnt know sperm's tail moved in circular wiggles to propel them!

I must be crossed with a Doplhin - they are pregnant for 12 months!!! lololol

Wow what an amazing program!

I watched some of it, it was really interesting

It was fascinating...enojyed every minute...Why don't other animals get morning sickness?????

What a great programme that was, facinating, I loved it. So clever how they film such things these days without hurting the animal.

were you pointing out that it's spelt programme by any chance claire? :wink: I always end up spelling things the american way cause of programming languages :roll:

I used to live in America and learnt to spell over there so I always mix american and english spelings........

Don't think it matters that much though at least people can understand me! lol

Computer program is spelt without the me at the end still. :p

Has there been one of those programmes done on humans does anyone know? That would be even more amazing to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back