Pram-Face

ooo thanks for reminding me lol i was meant to sky + it but forgot!
x

I'm really interested to see what the cover on the programme tonight. Being a mum at any age is challengin, but it interests me to know how these stereotyped 'council mums' live.

sophie said:
x

Me too!!!
My sky isn't working today.... really annoying.... only sky sports news working atm!!!! :x

HayleyB said:
sophie said:
x

Me too!!!
My sky isn't working today.... really annoying.... only sky sports news working atm!!!! :x

i can only get kids channels
:evil:

I'll defo be watching that one....certainly opens yours eyes, a few of my friends were teenage mums and they certainly haven't had it easy...being a mum isn't easy at any age let alone when you're a teenager!!! Top watch!!!!!!

Sami said:
Oh and news 24, but not sky sports (thank god). WTF is wrong with it?

I feel so unfortunate!! I could cope with the cartoons!!! Can't cope with Sky Sports news!!! :wall: :wall:

Am gonna try resetting it again now!!!

im defo gonna watch it, my darling ex seems to think im gonig to have it "easy" now im a young single mum, what the feck does he know eh,

programmes like this need to be on more often to bring small minded people back to reality, to realise its not what they think, theres amuch bigger world outside there smallminds

I will be watching it too! Looks like the forum will go quite at 9pm :wink:

I find being a mom really hard at 34 years old - so I sympathise with younger moms!

Just noticed that the girls are from Exeter which is a 10 min drive from me. For some reason I expected it to be about big city problems so it will be even more interesting to watch (please don't take offence if you live in a big city it's just usually these programmes aren't set down around here).

i dont find being a mum hard atall even though im young and have two children people used to say to me, dont ever have kids young they ruin your life. i think its a dodel.

but then i think the programe is aimed at young parents completely alone?

Well I find it very hard-working full time, mortgage, mass of debt, nursery fee's, no tax credit and no time what so ever to myself, I feel stressed out a lot.

I love my Rebecca more than anything but unfortunatley I don't find it easy, but then again I was not gifted with an easy, content baby! :cry:

K X said:
I love my Rebecca more than anything but unfortunatley I don't find it easy, but then again I was not gifted with an easy, content baby! :cry:

:hug: im lucky that i get a yr off work, i found it hard when Dior was 6months old and i was working 8-6 and pregnant. now im taking it easy :)

:hug:

I think I went back to work far too early-rebecca had only just turned 4 months. Wont be doing the next time! :wall: But had 2 for the pennies!

Anyhow woo hoo PRAM FACE is nearly coming on! :cheer:

Am recording it cos hate all the adverts!!!

I'll be the same as you KX, mortgage & bills and loans to pay on SMP & g's wages.... hopefully he'll have had a bit of a payrise by then!!! :pray:

im so like u HayleyB i hate adverts i have to watch every thing 10mins behind lol i aint waching it yet iv just washed my hair il watch it in a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back