Might have my BFP at 10DPO, help!!!!

EmmaN27

Reaction score
So ladies I gave in and tested tonight using the One Step 10miu test and have got a faint line, no doubt about the line being there my OH can see it too!

Has anyone ever had or no of anyone that has had a false positive on these tests?

I'm freaking out that I might have my BFP, eeeeeek!

x

Thats really fab , i know nothing but my fingers are crossed for tommorows test.
X Daisy

I'm pretty sure false positives are so rare they aren't worth worrying about tbh......post a pic sweetie xxxxxxxx

Yes, we need piccys!! Exciting!!! xxx

I've only got camera on my BB and it's rubbish but I've attached the best pic I can get, hope you can see the line! x

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 77
Its hard to see cos the pic is so blurry but I can deffo see something pink there :) xxx

I'm going to try and do a digi in an hour or so because both of us just can't believe it! x

Now I am really excited. I will be logging in in an hour for the results...good luck! I think you are gonna get a lovely result :dance::dance:xx

I don't want to be guilty of getting hopes up but I can definitely definitely see a line despite the blurry piccie!!!! FX for the digi!!!!

:dust:

That's a really clear line! :yay:
So glad you gave in! I've taken hundreds of those tests and have never had a line within the time limit unless I've been pregnant x

Remember that digis are less sensitive than those tests so if you're doing one tonight make sure you don't drink anything for as long as possible first! Although my 11dpo line with Toby looked like that so I bought a digi planning to save it for the next morning and it didn't survive more than 2 minutes once I got home :lol:
Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Soooooo excited ladies, really really hope this is not a cruel trick! Thinking it might be too early for digi at 10 DPO but going to try as I've got 4 of them in my cupboard! lol x

I'm glad you've got lots!! I think if it is too early for tonight you'll be fine for tomorrow morning, especially if that line wasn't from fmu. I don't want you to wait until tomorrow though :lol:

Hehe, I can't wait until tomorrow, need to know now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back