Please help!! Positive test line disappeared after an hour or so

Donna19871987

Reaction score
Really confused , bought some casette preg tests off eBay , Saturday got a very very faint line , today ( monday ) tested again came up straight away positive , still feint but very visible !! Went and bought a first response - negative, by the time I got home this evening , eBay test no longer looked positive ... Was so excited now feeling very confused and disheartened, has this happened to anyone else ... Any positive outcomes ?

Hey :wave:

I'm really not sure what this means tbh but hope you get your answers soon :hugs:

xxxx

They usually tell you to ignore any changes in the test result after a certain time because with the strip drying etc lines can appear and disappear. I'd hold off worrying for now (as hard as that may be), give it a day or two and try testing again ;).

Last edited:
I second Alexandra - they say to ignore the results after a certain time. If it was a positive it was a positive.

Test again and get a photo of it to remind yourself it was true!

Thanks... I read that dissapearing positives are normally negative ,,, may see if can get in Docs tomorow !

Sometimes the dye takes a while to move accross the strip. I remember thinkin I had a line when infact if I watched for while u could see the line slowly moving across. I wish u luck tho and I hope I wrong! We like bfps xx

Fx for you hun, try another in a few days xx

You will never believe this in one million years . Went hospital today ref by doctor prev history etc ... Very high blood hcg, sent me down stairs for a scan ... Worried at this point you can somehow tell from the nurses faces :s .. Telling OH it's ectopic I know it I know it , scan lady says " when was your last period "erm I'm very irregular " 6 week ago ? Scan dated approx 18 wk 4 days ?????? Fr where neg eBay cheapies v faint pos ! I can honestly say never felt one kick until I left the hospital !!! I guess I got my answer and luck to you all ... Only taken me years and 2 heartbreaks !!

Oh wow!! Congratulations hunni!! What a lovely story!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back