Might be the start of my labour watch!

I'm going too! I'm shattered! Gonna watch Jeremy Kyle first though!!

Is blood a good sign? I didn't bleed until labour with Lacey so this is getting annoying!

oh fab news I am with u on the jeremy kyle then I am off for a kip again

i am looking forward to that when on ML! and online bingo

I have to have my Jeremy fix in the morning!! Lol

lucky you, we are "squirming like squigly wiggly worms"!! son is watching CBeebies lol

Blood is supposed to be good sign, although if it happens to me i will freak!!! i'm rh- so not sure what i should do if it happens.

I think you have to see them straight away if you have strep b! I'm sure they monitor you closer!! If Lacey was here I would be watching playhouse Disney!! Love her being at school, I've got my telly back lol

jeremy in my heart :love:

i should go and scrub the twink just incase the MW says yea to a sweep but i cant.. have to wait to the break..

I did that last night before bed just in case I went into labour during the night!! It gets disgusting during labour mind but I didn't want them thinking I have a gross fufu!! Lol

scrubbed up and done. well i want the MW to think i got a cute twink not a sweaty one which might become the case after the walk, perhaps i take some whipes with me and have a clean half way :D

oh wow i just saw all this good luck hun and keep us posted, when i was induced i didnt know i was in labour with my first but was having mild period pains then suddenly all came so signs looking good xxxx

I love how this labour watch has turned into moofy washing :rofl: Once your in labour you won't give a damn evelina :lol: xx

I've just been on the wii fit for 40mins and all I got was a rock solid bump and thirsty...!! I give up! I'm officially taking myself off labour watch :(

The wii fit made me go into labour with Adam, id only got it that day! So it definetly does work! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl: twink washing! you guys never fail to make me laugh :)
Ive decided when i go on mat leave im gonna use my wii fit every day :D such a good idea whoever invented these

thank god chaz perhaps i can get some sleep tonight instead of constantly checking my phone! :doh: im exhousted today!

Hahaa no wonder with the amount you walked today! Did you walk both ways or get taxi home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back