Might be the start of my labour watch!

I'd love to have contractions without being able to feel anything!

Good luck hun! Hopefully things will start progressing xx

good luck hun hope this is it for you even if i am slightly jealous lol xx

He knew the risks when he left :( my hubby flies back tomorrow. I've had braxton hicks all morning, I keep telling her she can't come out yet.

Good luck!! X

ooooo more labour watching and thread stalking :yay: contracting and not being able to feel sounds like heaven.... lots of :dust: coming your way... hoping that your OH makes it back and you have done some of the hard work without realising :)

Good Luck xx

Tims just txt me saying hold him in!! Lol ok babe!!

Feeling fine, I really don't think he's coming! Ribs are hurting but nothing new there! Mums cooking me a curry later so will see if that helps!!

Whoop whoop!!! Hope things progress nicely for you chick :yay: xx

has he dropped? Noas bum is still in my ribs every morning!

well we cant give birth on the same day so you might aswell go first! X

Awww talk about a baby week! Good luck hunny, keep us posted!

yay.. Fingers crossed he makes an appearance :) x

hold him in haha yeah right like we can control that haha bless him i do feel sorry for him he could miss the birth of his son i bet he didnt think you would go early...
hopefully full blown labour will hold off so he doesnt miss it and can be there to support you, do you have a labour partner just incase?

when does your OH get back? i hope all is alright with you hun, curry deffo helps! hehe xxx

He's back early hours of Wednesday morning. My mums also my birth partner and sil is having Lacey. Having mild period pains but still nothing bad!!

mild period pains could be big news for you if you've been contracting unawares!!!

i LOVE labour watching loooooool xx

Really hope he comes but hope tim doesn't miss it! That would be rubbish! Xx

Omg told u i shouldnt have gone to work as stuff jappens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back