Marley's Labour Watch! *updated BABY IS HERE!!!*-Marley still recovering in hospital

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Hi ladies, Marley is having trouble getting on to her tapatalk to update on her labour so she's asked me to update for her...

Shes just been ctg monitored and had bp and temp done.. and now the mw is off to get her the first pessary!! :dance:

Good luck babe hoping things move quickly for you!!

1:55pm.. shes had her pessary and discovered she is already 2-3cm and didnt even know about it!! :cheer:

7:50pm.. Received a text.. "Hey hun on the ctg again contractions are getting
More Intense! They are going To examine me again after ctg To see how far I've dialated. If I'm over 4cm they'll move me too labour room and continue To monitor contractions xx"

Hopefully she's gonna be at least 5 by now!! Will continue to update :D

10:31.. Received another text "Oh had to go home! Still get contractions!

I let the midwife and student midwife examine
Me! Couldnt reach
Cervix !

Just taken two co codomol so I'm gonna go and try get some sleep! Hopefully things
Might take off in
The night or
Morning ! Xxx"

Poor thing :( hope things move quicker for you soon babe xxx

2:50pm 09/10/11- text saying

BABY GIRL IS HERE 09/10/11 10:21

Massive congratulations babe!!!!!

Got a text this morning (10/10/11) marley is still in hospital recovering and she said she will get her birth story up asap.. ive told her to just rest well and not to rush :) ive seen her babys name on facebook.. beautiful! Ill let her announce her baby girl fully when shes well enough to come back on here..

Congratulations again Adrienne, wishing you a speedy recovery so u can take your princess home :D :hug:

Last edited:
hope everything goes well Marley !!! xxx

Good luck!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

im sooo excited, yay marley if you read this, thinking of you hunny!!! all the best and hope its quick and painless xxxxxxx

Wow, how exciting. Good luck Marley xxx

She's having a sleep at the moment which is great! She's doing so well!!

Good luck Hun hope it doesn't take too long for you! xx

Yay, another October baby on the way! Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back