DW1978 Labour Watch!

Well, not so long after all! Lol. After my last post on here, I couldn't get on anymore as I was in so much pain and the contractions were coming thick and fast. I managed by myself, with my TENS machine, pacing round and round in circles in my kitchen till about 2am. Went upstairs to wake dh. Phoned maternity ward and they said to go straight in. Phoned my stepmum to come and babysit. Got to hospital at about 2.30am and once the mw had finished with the usual checks, she checked how far along I was and I was in total shock as I was 8/9cms! A couple more contractions and I was ready to push and had our beautiful baby boy at 3.50am weighing in at 7lbs 7oz. We have named him Jax Allan (after my dad) Williams. He is absolutely gorgeous. I've still not slept yet either!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Congratulations! I love the name x x x

Ah wow congrats!! Love the name xxx

That is an amazing birth story, esp after your first!!

Are you still in hospital just now, or are you at home?

Well done!!

You done amazing!!

:)

Wow that was kick, well done you!!! Congratulations xxxxxx

Wow congrats, thats lovely news. Team blue :) xx

So glad it was nice and quick this time for you xx

Oh my god thats amazing!! Well done you! So pleased all went so well for you, such an inspiration xxx lovely name and congrats on your little boy

How on earth did I miss this!!!?!?!? Huge congratulations hon, well done on coping brilliantly by yourself. what a trooper xxx

Amazing - what wonderful news! Congratulations!!

Thank you everyone! I'm home now, got home yesterday afternoon. Had a terrible night last night after a brilliant first night in hospital but they always say the second night is the worst. Jax just wanted to feed all night and wouldn't let me put him down at all. So I literally got about 2 hours sleep! The mw came young today and was happy with both if us :) My stitches are picking like a mo fo and the pains in my uterus when i feed are pretty intense and my nipples are both sore but, I wouldn't change anything for the world!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

big congrats and hugs to all x x x x well done you x x x

Just read all this. Congrats and well done. Hope my second labour is that fast. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back