Annie050408 labour watch!

Annie050408

Reaction score
Hi guys,

It seems very indulgent to start my own labour watch but I'm doing it for 2 reasons; firstly it would seem unfair to text Louise at this time of the morning( will get dh to update you hon as things progress) and secondly it will take my mind off the pain!

Well my waters popped whilst in bed at 12:30am and I started getting back ache and period pains so I called labour ward at 1am who told me to come right in. I've been on a trace since then up until about 5am and have been given cocodamol for the pains which are coming at about 5 min intervals. My waters are constantly leaking so have to wear a pad and have been put on a ward. I'll be assessed by the doctor tomorrow morning and then induced to ensure bub is born asap so as not to risk infection. They've given me antibiotics for bub because she is slightly pre-term but everything looks fine at the moment.

So it looks like I'll have my little girl today - am absolutely certain I'll have the epidural though these contractions really take your breath away and there is no way I can handle hours and hours of them!!

Wish me luck and sorry to queue jump! xx

Omg!!!!!!!!!! You knew it didn't you! Your exactly the same amount of weeks and days when my waters went with youngest! How exciting!!

Wishing you all the best over the next few hours hun, we want to frequent updates!

awww hun xxxxxxxxxxxx good luck

I'll do my best :) DH has been sent home but will be back at 8am. They brought another girl to the ward half an hour after me who is 35 weeks and her waters have broken too so it's reassuring not to be the only one.

i have the phone by me ready and waiting have midwife at 10ish but will be updated asap good luck lovely how exciting xxx

Ooooooh how exciting x good luck honey! x

:love: best of luck hun, your lil lady just wants to meet mum :)

:hug:

I'm not happy annie it adele then me next lol,
good luck hunny you knew you would have that little lady early xxxxx

Good luck hunni x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck lovely!!! hope all is well!!!! xxxxxxx

had a text from annie bless her dont know if she wanted me to share this but think we can all wish her well and that she will be fine

Contractions way more painful now- how do people do this without pain relief?!? i think this could be an all day affair

thinking of you lovely all the best it will be worth it all in the end when your looking at your little girl xxxx

Good luck annie xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH MY GOD this accually brought a tear to my eye! How real does this become now!
I wish you all the luck in the world that it wont hurt too much and that little girl comes soon!

Annie i cant belive this is your labour watch! your only a week infront of me!
:love: :love: :love:

you will soon be a mummy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back