• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Midwife today

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Had my 28 weeks appointment today and all is fine. She didn't measure me with a tape measure but with her hands and said I was measuring correctly for my dates and she said the baby was head down.

Just one thing, when she was feeling my bump, it felt sore (like bruised) low down. I didn't say anything at the time (stupid) but now wondering if that's normal...? Anyone experienced this?

Thanks
SPC

I find at all my appointments when they've palpated my tummy I feel sore and bruised and afterwards I feel achy!

Glad all is ok x

i hate when they do the fingermeasuring! it dont feel like it will be right!
i dont like the way the push poor Noa around either.. and when they feel the head and squeeze it im always scared they poke his eyes :(

Last week at my consultant appt the consultant was showing a student that Sebs head was free and I honestly thought he was going to wrench his head off!

Yeah my bump felt quite sore after my appointment last week too :)

Yep I get a 'tender' bump after too!
I find it amazing how they can tell what's what, I can't feel anything through there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back