Kicks/movements are still low

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Hi,

Everybody on here seems to talk about being kicked in the ribs but I'm not having that and feeling abnormal!!

I've only just started feeling kicks/movements a few inches above my belly button in the last few weeks.

Is it just the way baby is positioned? At my 28 week appt the mw said I was measuring fine for my dates (although she didn't use a tape measure - just her hands). She also said the baby was head down so I expected to feel my kicks up higher...

Got my 31 week appt next week so will make sure I get measured then!

Sounds like babies turned breach! Do they get hiccups? Where do you feel them?

My bubs is breech, in a U shape with head under my ribs, bum down and legs up the right hand side. I'm getting low down movements but also high movements, get hiccups under my ribs :lol:

Could it be where your placenta is? If its Anterior you may feel very little high movements xxx

Hiccups - yes, I think so - down low - below belly button.

I've got a fundal placenta (right at the top and both anterior and posterior) so I guess that might be cushioning my ribs well!

Most of my movements are still quite low - not too worried though as I think that they sometimes dont turn until quite late on.

i tried to remember when i had the high kicks and i know when my mum was here ti visit me i was just gone 28 weeks and she felt the kicks very low, under my bellybutton. It feels like i have had the ribkicks forever but nah, i think they started after 30 weeks and the painful ones not until 33 weeks or so :hugs:

my bubs is head down but back to back... I get a lot of low movement which must be his hands but he wriggles his bum a lot too at the top! Prob just way baby is laying hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back