Measuring 33cm at 28 weeks???

Mummytoo2boys

Reaction score
Hey ladies, as title says was at midwife today and she bloody had to measure me 3 times lol as think she was shocked as Im measuring 33cm at 28 weeks pregnant. Anyone else had this? Xx

Yes I was in the same boat as you hun, try not to panic though, I measured 35 cm !! At 28 weeks, I'm 29weeks +3 now, I was so worried I registered here, I was sent for a growth scan a few days after and saw my consultant, couldn't stop worrying! Turns out baby is big at the minute weighing around 3.5pm at 28weeks, she did mention there was mire fluid than usual but nothing abnormal, I also had to have the glucose test and that came back neg! I'm going back at 34 weeks for another growth scan, has you MD referred you ? XX

Same boat too, I was measuring 35cm at 24 weeks!! Had gtt test and was neg and had 2 growth scans turns out fluid is fine and to expect a chubby baby lol I'm 34 weeks plus and now measuring 45cm! X

Same boat too, I was measuring 35cm at 24 weeks!! Had gtt test and was neg and had 2 growth scans turns out fluid is fine and to expect a chubby baby lol I'm 34 weeks plus and now measuring 45cm! X

Really! Did they mention anything about being induced early or c section?? XX

No they didn't. I did mention a c section to the doctor and she said basically no to it lol she laughs and goes will def be around 14 pounds and my OH and I's jaw dropped lol but she goes only joking your just having a chubby baby, baby that likes it's food too much! Oh dear I really hope she's right! I really don't want to exprience the whole going thru labour then ending in a c section because of baby is too big! Will wait and see I guess :) Plus they have taken in that my OH is 6ft 6 and weighed 10 pound 11 when born.. So they have blamed a little on him for babies growth lol!!!

Could it be anything to do with a third pregnancy? X

Hey babybo im not sure, got consultant on the 13th and im having a scan so fxd they will check bambino . My DS1 was 7lb 3oz and DS2 was 8lbs 3oz so my boys have got bigger :O xx

similar boat maybe you'll have a growth scan? at the moment I am set to have a chubby tubby baby- consultant advised that they don't induce early for big babies anymore.... eek

hopefully though our little bubs will slow down a little xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back